Why is This Back Brace The Best For Exercise & Sports?
If you are living an active lifestyle, this back brace is ideal for you. Participating in a variety of physical activities can result in back pain, keeping you from doing what you love. Designed with sports and working out in mind, this lumbar back belt offers adjustable compression and support with a comfortable non-bulky feel.
As mentioned above, this lumbar support brace can be used for many different activities you endure on a daily basis. Here are just some of the functions this brace can be used for:
- Running, jogging, walking, weightlifting, working out, yoga, pilates, dance, gymnastics, and other types of exercise.
- Extreme sports like motocross, bike riding, cycling, and motorcycle riding or 4-wheeling.
- Team sports such as basketball, tennis, football, baseball, soccer, golf, etc.
- The water-resistant mesh fabric makes this a great back brace for waterskiing, snowboarding, wakeboarding, boating, sailing, waterskiing, kayaking, or other activities where you might get wet.
- Manual labor jobs like warehouse workers, factory work, construction, bricklaying, landscaping, plumbing, etc.
- Hobbies and tasks like gardening, woodworking, carpentry, lawn mowing, moving and lifting, etc.
- Post back surgery, for example from a compression fracture of the L4 or L5 vertebrae.
- Occupations that require frequent standing or lifting such as construction workers, warehouse workers, retail workers, or food services employees.
Key Features of This Athletic Spine Support
Versatile Sports Back Brace Provides In Motion Relief
One of the great aspects of this lumbar brace is that it's made for athletes or for those who want to remain active through injury recovery. Since the brace is completely customizable, you can adjust it according to what activity or sport you may be partaking in. In addition to the customized support, the lower back brace for sports is extremely light and thin, so it won’t weigh you down!
Dual-Pulley System Creates Personalized Fit & Compression
Easily adjustable compression can be customized to you through the use of the dual-pulley system. This brace provides circumferential compression and stabilization, reducing pressure on your spine and hips by shifting some of the load to your abdomen and improving your posture. Simply tighten the pulley handles for more strenuous activities and loosen for reduced compression while sitting or relaxing.
Lightweight & Breathable Material
This sweat-wicking brace features a lightweight, breathable athletic nylon mesh design allowing for greater airflow and mobility for sports or workouts. Our sport spine brace is perfect for active outdoor or indoor wear, even during the warm summer months.
Designed to Fit a Range of Adults Comfortably
Recommended for manual labor workers, athletes, and those living an active lifestyle, there are a range of sizes available for this brace. The lower back belt is easily adjustable and conforms to your body personally. Offered in sizes S-3XL, the brace will fit a range of average to plus-sized adults.
How Does The Belt Work?
This brace works to reduce muscle tension and lower back pain by compressing and supporting the muscles in the core and back. Maximum support is offered while also allowing for flexibility. Bulky back braces make it difficult to perform daily activities, so this belt was designed with an active lifestyle and comfortable support in mind.
The lightweight spine alignment corset allows you to move, jump, twist and turn with ease while providing you with the pain relief you’ve been searching for. Our lower back pain support is unique in the sense that it is able to conform to your body, giving you a personalized level of comfort and compression.
These qualities and more make this lightweight spinal belt great for treating many conditions that cause back pain due to active exercise and work, including:
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Post-surgery recovery
- Facet syndrome
- Compression fractures
- Osteoporosis and osteoarthritis
- Degenerative disc disease
- Bulging discs
- General back pain
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Back Support for Athletes:
- What conditions does the exercise brace help treat? Designed to help relieve pain from a number of conditions such as; herniated discs, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, facet syndrome, compression fractures, osteoporosis, laminectomy, discectomy, spondylolisthesis, spinal stenosis, post-surgery recovery, and general back pain.
- What size should I get? The brace fits waist circumferences 25”-50”. Using a soft tape measure, measure the circumference around the widest part of your body you plan to wear this brace. Refer to the sizing chart to determine what size is right for you.
- Who can wear it? This back brace fits a range of average to plus size men and women, offered in sizes small to 3XL. We recommend this brace for active adults and those working physical jobs.
- How do I apply this lower back pain belt? To apply this brace, simply stand upright and center the brace on your back just above the tailbone. Wrap the left side of the brace around to the front of your body. Next, wrap the right side of the brace to the front and attach the fastener to secure. Tighten to your desired level of compression using the pulley handles on each side. Finally, fasten both of the handles onto the front and secure.
- Can I wear it under my clothes? This brace can be comfortably worn discreetly under clothes thanks to its soft, lightweight medical-grade materials.
- How long can I wear the back support? You can wear this brace anytime throughout the day, during sports, exercising, work, driving, and more. Keep in mind that you shouldn’t wear any back brace constantly to allow your core and back muscles to regain strength.
- Washing instructions: Wipe entire brace with a damp cloth and allow the brace to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Other features:
- Offers support from the L1 to S1 vertebra, where most low back pain and injury occurs.
- Easily adjustable compression provides protection for a range of activities.
- Breathable materials make this the perfect brace for active outside wear, even during warm summer months!
- Color: Black.
It is a slightly bigger fit then I had measured that I’d need. May order a smaller size later in but it is usable at this size. I think that the curvature of my abdomen makes the brace sit kinda high in on back, otherwise is slides up. But I do believe it has helped my chronic back pain. I love that the tension can be adjusted! When my back is needing more support it is nice to be able to tighten it up with the adjustable straps.
Sport back brace
Well made , comfortable , well priced . I purchased a large but it was slightly too big and I ordered a medium which fit better and sent back the large . The return process was easy to do . Would recommend braceabiliy
The adjustability at any time of this product puts it in another class by itself.
Ease of use
Prefer the single adjustment pulley system on the previous models. Otherwise, it's a back saver for sure.
I love it
So far so good light weight easy to put on support s the back real nice like I said I love it