The 5 Top-Rated Features of This Plus Size Knee Compression Sleeve
Wide-Calf Options Available
The plus-size knee compression sleeve is available in sizes from XL up to 6XL with a couple of wide-calf sizes. When referring to the sizing chart, you'll notice 2XL WIDE or 3XL WIDE options for a roomier fit around your calves.
Comfortable Neoprene Material
Free of latex, this knee sleeve is constructed of premium-grade neoprene. Neoprene braces are soft against your skin and provide therapeutic warmth, which can be helpful for sore joints. This knee sleeve also provides compression, which reduces inflammation and promotes blood flow for healing.
This compression knee brace was designed wider at the thigh than at the calf because in most cases, weight is put on at a higher rate above your knee than below. This funnel-shaped knee sleeve is made for fitting thigh circumferences (measured 6 inches above the kneecap) up to 35 inches. This makes for comfortable compression without squeezing your leg. See more plus-size orthotics.
For users’ convenience, this neoprene knee sleeve can be applied and taken off by simply pulling it onto the leg and positioning it so that the seam is at the back of the leg.
Low-Profile, Slim Fit
The XXXL neoprene knee sleeve provides minimal disruption to movement. And its sleek, 13-inch long design ensures a low-profile fit with a closed patella (front of knee) and popliteal (back of knee) design for complete compression and extra support.
Neoprene Compression Knee Sleeve for Plus Size
When it comes to knee pain, your weight is first to blame. Doctors always say your knees will feel better if you lose weight. This is true, but we all know that losing weight is easier said than done. It's just not a useful suggestion or solution, especially if you're in pain! It isn't a miracle worker, but in time, we hope our knee sleeve can help you get back to life, whatever that looks like for you.
This knee compression sleeve in XXL and larger sizes is a simple solution for pain in the knee joint stemming from arthritis, and other knee injuries. We understand that fit can be a challenge, so unlike other brands with limited sizing such as Mueller and Copper Fit, we designed this compression knee sleeve for sizes up to 6XL with an elastic stretch to fit large thighs and big calves comfortably.
Plus Size Knee Compression Sleeve for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis refers to swelling of the joints, which causes pain and stiffness. Not surprisingly, when this occurs in the knee joint, this can be quite disruptive to your day-to-day life. Simply walking or climbing a flight of stairs can become problematic.
Millions of people deal with arthritis in its various forms. And those who are overweight or obese are at an even higher risk of experiencing various forms of knee joint pain, including arthritis. (Learn more about arthritis.)
There is no treatment for arthritis, but there are steps you can take to manage your discomfort, maintain mobility and limit the subsequent damage. For one, using an assistive device such as this compression knee sleeve can help support the compromised knee and reduce painful inflammation. The warming function of this neoprene knee sleeve also helps with stiffness and the function of the knee.
Other non-surgical modes of treatment for knee joint pain stemming from arthritis include activity modification, physical therapy, heat/ice therapy, and medication. Some also have success with alternative therapies like acupuncture.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Knee Sleeve Support for Plus Sizes
- What conditions does this knee sleeve treat? Use this plus size leg compression sleeve for all kinds of knee pain such as arthritis, minor MCL recovery, knee strains or sprains (moderate), osteoarthritis, recovery compression, bone on bone pain, and other knee injuries.
- When should I wear this plus size compression sleeve? This lightweight knee sleeve can be comfortably worn all day while sitting, standing, and during physical activity.
- What material is this brace made of? Made with premium-grade neoprene that is soft against the skin and latex-free.
- Who can wear it? This lightweight knee sleeve is available in sizes up to 6XL. Sizes are based on the circumference of the leg 6 inches above the mid-patella and 6 inches below the mid-patella.
- How do I know what size to get? Using a soft tape measure, sit in a chair with your leg extended straight in front of you. Measure the circumference of your leg 6 inches above the mid-patella and 6 inches below your mid-patella. To get the most accurate measurements, we recommend having a close family member or friend assist you. Refer to our sizing graphic in the photos above to choose the right size.
- How do I put it on? This neoprene knee sleeve makes for easy application! Simply slip your foot through the top of the brace and slide it up your leg until centered on your knee.
- How tall is this compression knee sleeve? This brace is 13 inches tall.
- Washing Instructions: We recommend hand washing this knee brace in warm water with mild detergent and then laying flat to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Other features:
- Applies compression and warmth to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain
- Knee support for women and men
- Designed for big thighs and calves
- Color: Black
The fitst day it was comfortable and fit well. I think i wore it too long though and i had an increase in swelling. I will not wear again. It did have a smell but it wore off during wear. It may not be for me but i think it may be worth a try for others.
actually stays up, doesn’t breathe at all but the staying up part makes up for that
Excellent. Helped me move without looking so gimpy! Pain is tolerable esp getting up and sitting down. I feel so much better
Love the way it fits.
Best thing I ever bought!
This is literally the best thing I have ever spent my money on. I have had so much pain from a torn meniscus and the brace I was given did nothing, it didn’t give me support and it kept slipping with every step! The BraceAbilty knee sleeve doesn’t slip at all and gives me support and a lot less pain. I highly recommend this to anyone with any kind of knee pain.