The 5 Top-Rated Features of This Plus Size Knee Compression Sleeve
Wide-Calf Options Available
The plus-size knee compression sleeve is available in sizes from XL up to 6XL with a couple of wide-calf sizes. When referring to the sizing chart, you'll notice 2XL WIDE or 3XL WIDE options for a roomier fit around your calves.
Comfortable Neoprene Material
Free of latex, this knee sleeve is constructed of premium-grade neoprene. Neoprene braces are soft against your skin and provide therapeutic warmth, which can be helpful for sore joints. This knee sleeve also provides compression, which reduces inflammation and promotes blood flow for healing.
This compression knee brace was designed wider at the thigh than at the calf because in most cases, weight is put on at a higher rate above your knee than below. This funnel-shaped knee sleeve is made for fitting thigh circumferences (measured 6 inches above the kneecap) up to 35 inches. This makes for comfortable compression without squeezing your leg. See more plus-size orthotics.
For users’ convenience, this neoprene knee sleeve can be applied and taken off by simply pulling it onto the leg and positioning it so that the seam is at the back of the leg.
Low-Profile, Slim Fit
The XXXL neoprene knee sleeve provides minimal disruption to movement. And its sleek, 13-inch long design ensures a low-profile fit with a closed patella (front of knee) and popliteal (back of knee) design for complete compression and extra support.
Neoprene Compression Knee Sleeve for Plus Size
When it comes to knee pain, your weight is first to blame. Doctors always say your knees will feel better if you lose weight. This is true, but we all know that losing weight is easier said than done. It's just not a useful suggestion or solution, especially if you're in pain! It isn't a miracle worker, but in time, we hope our knee sleeve can help you get back to life, whatever that looks like for you.
This knee compression sleeve in XXL and larger sizes is a simple solution for pain in the knee joint stemming from arthritis, and other knee injuries. We understand that fit can be a challenge, so unlike other brands with limited sizing such as Mueller and Copper Fit, we designed this compression knee sleeve for sizes up to 6XL with an elastic stretch to fit large thighs and big calves comfortably.
Plus Size Knee Compression Sleeve for Arthritis Pain
Arthritis refers to swelling of the joints, which causes pain and stiffness. Not surprisingly, when this occurs in the knee joint, this can be quite disruptive to your day-to-day life. Simply walking or climbing a flight of stairs can become problematic.
Millions of people deal with arthritis in its various forms. And those who are overweight or obese are at an even higher risk of experiencing various forms of knee joint pain, including arthritis. (Learn more about arthritis.)
There is no treatment for arthritis, but there are steps you can take to manage your discomfort, maintain mobility and limit the subsequent damage. For one, using an assistive device such as this compression knee sleeve can help support the compromised knee and reduce painful inflammation. The warming function of this neoprene knee sleeve also helps with stiffness and the function of the knee.
Another option for knee joint pain relief is the use of an unloader knee brace that shifts weight away from the problematic area. See our full lineup of knee braces for arthritis treatment.
Other non-surgical modes of treatment for knee joint pain stemming from arthritis include activity modification, physical therapy, heat/ice therapy, and medication. Some also have success with alternative therapies like acupuncture.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Knee Sleeve Support for Plus Sizes
- What conditions does this knee sleeve treat? Use this plus size leg compression sleeve for all kinds of knee pain such as arthritis, minor MCL recovery, knee strains or sprains (moderate), osteoarthritis, recovery compression, bone on bone pain, and other knee injuries.
- When should I wear this plus size compression sleeve? This lightweight knee sleeve can be comfortably worn all day while sitting, standing, and during physical activity.
- What material is this brace made of? Made with premium-grade neoprene that is soft against the skin and latex-free.
- Who can wear it? This lightweight knee sleeve is available in sizes up to 6XL. Sizes are based on the circumference of the leg 6 inches above the mid-patella and 6 inches below the mid-patella.
- How do I know what size to get? Using a soft tape measure, sit in a chair with your leg extended straight in front of you. Measure the circumference of your leg 6 inches above the mid-patella and 6 inches below your mid-patella. To get the most accurate measurements, we recommend having a close family member or friend assist you. Refer to our sizing graphic in the photos above to choose the right size.
- How do I put it on? This neoprene knee sleeve makes for easy application! Simply slip your foot through the top of the brace and slide it up your leg until centered on your knee.
- How tall is this compression knee sleeve? This brace is 13 inches tall.
- Washing Instructions: We recommend hand washing this knee brace in warm water with mild detergent and then laying flat to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Other features:
- Applies compression and warmth to reduce inflammation, swelling, and pain
- Knee support for women and men
- Designed for big thighs and calves
- Color: Black
this item is #1 it helped the pain so much I love it
Best brace ever!
I love the longer length. The top could be a little tighter but it works the way it is. The longer length covers the top of my compression stockings, so I don't get that funny bulge between brace and stocking. I only wish the material was a little thinner -it will probably be hot during the summer. It provides great support. Just wish there was some way to get rid of the extra material behing the knee.
Sizing chart not accurate
Sizing chart was not accurate and had to reorder.
The top rolls down when I walk and my knees end up looking like the Michelin Man!
I give this product a 99% perfect for me. I have an issue currently with the back of it gathering up into the back of my knee when my knee is bent, as i currently have tendon/ligament tenderness. But that will not stop me from bragging or reordering in the future. Thank you.