Why Do I Need This Arch Support Sleeve?
If you are experiencing daily foot and heel pain, this supportive brace is likely the right fit for you. We know that it is not uncommon for this type of pain to be experienced, especially for those working on their feet daily.
This sleeve supports your foot arch area, which will help relieve pain and stress put on your foot, arch, and heel. There are a number of conditions and foot pain injuries that this compression support helps to manage, such as:
- Arch pain
- Plantar fasciitis
- Flat feet or fallen arches
- Heel spurs
- Morton’s neuroma
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
What is Plantar Fasciitis?
Plantar fasciitis is one of the most common causes of heel pain. This is the inflammation of the tissue that runs along the bottom of your foot, which connects your heel bone to your toe. That tissue is known as your plantar fascia.
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Pain in the front or center of your heel bone
- Pain in the bottom of your foot
- Heel tenderness
- Increased pain with your first steps in the morning
- Increased pain with activity performance
- Tingling or burning sensation in the foot
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Non-supportive shoes
- Long periods of standing
- Activities that put stress on your foot
- Extra weight
Day or Night Compression Sleeve for Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis
Oftentimes, the treatment for plantar fasciitis lies within plantar fasciitis night splints, which are worn while sleeping in order to stretch your plantar fascia. There are some cases where this pain will still occur during the day. The benefit of this arch support band is that you can wear it both overnight and during the day. Having the ability to wear this compression sleeve to bed and while completing daily activities will give you the extra support needed to prevent and heal your midfoot pain.
Learn more about plantar fasciitis.
4 Reasons This Foot Arch Brace is The Best
Soft, Comfortable and Discreet Design
This tarsal tunnel sleeve was made with your comfort in mind. During the day you are provided with a discreet fit in your shoe comfort and through the night you won’t need to worry about any discomfort while you ease your foot pain.
Foot Pain Sleeve Pair Provides Targeted Compression and Support
This sleeve is sold as a pair, so that you can wear and relieve pain on both your right and left foot simultaneously. Therapeutic compression promotes healing and reduces muscle strain, all while preventing any further damage.
Lightweight and Breathable Relief for Flat Feet and Fallen Arches
When it comes to foot arch pain we know that it is hard to avoid spending time on them, especially during your regular daily activities, such as work. This sleeve is created with a breathable design in mind for those who are on their feet daily, dealing with arch pain.
Wear With Shoes, Socks, or Sandals
Not only can you wear this brace interchangeably on your right or left foot, daytime or night, but the thin and lightweight design allows you the ability to wear this sleeve with any shoe, with or without socks.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Plantar Fasciitis Strap
- What conditions / injuries does this arch support sleeve treat? This foot compression support treats many injuries and conditions such as plantar fasciitis, tarsal tunnel syndrome, fallen arches, and more!
- Does this come with one or two braces? Each package comes with two bands.
- How does it work? Specifically designed to lift, support, and provide compression to your foot arch and plantar fascia during physical activity.
- Who can wear this brace? Universal in size, fitting a wide variety of adult men and women, as well as some teenagers and kids.
- Can I wear these on either foot? Yes, these bands are universal and interchangeable.
- Do I need to wear a sock under this brace? You can wear these bands under or over your sock, depending on your preference.
- What size should I get? Universal fit. View our sizing chart.
- When should I wear it? Speak with your doctor to determine what will work best for you. This sleeve was designed to support your foot arch during physical activity throughout the day. However, it could also be worn during the night, depending on the condition or injury.
- What is it made of? Medical-grade elastic.
- How do I put them on? Apply this support band like a sock, onto the arch area of your foot. The stitching should be on the bottom side of your foot.
- Dimensions: 2” wide.
- Washing Instructions: Machine wash and dry on delicate with like colors. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Other features:
- Ideal support for all-daily activities, work or athletics
- Easy application makes this sleeve simple to use
- Can be worn on your right or left foot
- Color: Black
These support bands are comfortable and provide good support. I'd say the support level or tightness is medium level. They cover the arch of the foot. Other support bands cover too much of my foot causing the band to rub and irritate my toes. What I like about these is that they provide the support in the correct arch area without hurting other areas.
These are very handy. I can walk with them without pain.
Good product but too tight for my swollen and fat feet
I can wear them for a short time and get good relief but with swelling and having wide feet to begin with, these were just too snug to wear for more than an hour or so. I do like that they have an overlap on the bottom to really give support. Just wish they were wider.
I have owned other types of foot bands for arch support and these are the best so far! The extra layer of padding for the foot bottom really makes them more supportive and comfortable to wear!
did not work
did not relieve any pain