Bicep Stockinette Sleeve for Sarmiento Humerus Fracture Brace
In addition to added comfort, these undersleeves keep your fractured upper arm warm, provide light compression, and protect your skin from rubbing or irritation caused by the hard plastic Sarmiento brace. It also serves as an extra layer of protection to prevent further damage to your injured tissues.
You may find it useful to have multiple stockinette sleeves on hand for washing. Some instructions for treating a humerus bone fracture also recommend wearing two sleeves at a time at the beginning of the healing process.
Why People Love This Extra Upper Arm and Shoulder Stockinette
These white stockinette sleeves are composed of high-quality 100% cotton, which is soft against the skin and non-irritating, offering optimal comfort to patients while wearing the Sarmiento shoulder brace.
The stockinette sleeves paired with the Sarmiento brace for humeral shaft fractures create an ideal treatment method for a fractured humerus or a fractured upper arm. Wearing the two together provides extra compression to the soft tissues around your arm, which helps control and protect the humeral segments as needed following a fracture.
These removable stockinette sleeves can be hand washed by using cool water and mild soap. Note that the sleeves should not be washed or dried using high temperatures, as they are made of 100% cotton and may shrink as a result.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Compression Sleeve for Arm Pain
- How does it work? This Sarmiento humerus fracture sleeve is designed to protect your bicep, upper arm, and shoulder from uncomfortable irritation and chafing while wearing a rigid arm splint or other shoulder braces.
- What size should I get? Universal in sizing, this stockinette fits right or left arms, as well as women and men of all shapes and sizes, including many children.
- When should I wear it? Use anytime the skin around your shoulder and bicep needs to be protected. It can be worn under a variety of braces.
- What is it made of? Made out of 100% cotton fabric.
- How do I put it on? Simply pull the undersleeve onto your arm for added comfort.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent and lay flat to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Other features:
- Serves as a sweat guard under upper arm and shoulder splints
- Protects your skin from further injury and irritation during recovery
- Easy to put on and take off
- Color: Nude
Excellent. It fits comfortably.
Great! Gives me the additional support I need
Just what I was looking for!
My son broke his arm and was placed in a Sarmiento brace. We needed extra stockinettes so that he could still wear the brace while the one we had was being washed and drying. I loved that these came in a 2 pack! They fit just like the one he was given by his orthopedic doctor. I would definitely buy more if needed.