Shoulder Compression Sleeve: Our 4 Favorite Features
Adjustable Personalized Fit for Men and Women
This shoulder support comes in a range of adjustable sizes, so you’re able to find the perfect, personalized fit for your injury, pain, or condition. To find your size, use a flexible measuring tape, and refer to the sizing chart pictured above before purchasing. Durable support straps can be adjusted to control the level of compression, pressure, and protection.
Designed for Speedy, Active Recovery
Receive the ultimate compression, support, and protection for your upper arm pain or injury with this flexible shoulder brace. Made of high-performance materials, the brace can be worn while exercising, working, driving, playing sports, running, or other physical activities while you’re actively healing. The adjustable sleeve is moisture-wicking and odor-resistant, making it the perfect support to help support and heal weakened muscles without the uncomfortable warmth and sweat.
Helps Treat and Manage a Range of Shoulder Injuries
Whether you’re recovering from a torn rotator cuff, or you’re simply looking for extra support and relief from tendonitis or bursitis, this sleeve is perfect for you. Use the shoulder support brace for a range of arm injuries, conditions, and pain such as:
- AC separation
- Torn rotator cuff
- Dislocated shoulder
- Labrum tears
- SLAP tears
- Shoulder arthritis, tendonitis, and bursitis
- Post-surgery recovery
- Pinched nerve pain
- Impingement relief
Check with your doctor or medical professional before wearing it to ensure that this shoulder pain brace is the right choice for your injury or condition.
Made of Copper-Infused Compression Materials
The rotator cuff brace is lightweight, soft, and comfortable against the skin. Thanks to the thin, breathable materials you can wear the sleeve discreetly under clothing on the right or left arm. Whether you need the extra support, protection, and compression during the day while you’re active, or throughout the night while you’re sleeping, this supportive brace is sure to provide you the ultimate comfort.
How Does This Shoulder Stabilizer Work?
The supportive upper arm sling is made of high-quality, performance materials that were designed specifically to help heal, protect, and support the shoulder following injuries, surgery, or conditions. Copper-infused compression wraps and covers the shoulder, for the best muscle and joint performance and relieves any soreness, aches, and pains. Use this shoulder strap for amazing protection and pain relief, while still having a flexible range of motion that allows muscles to continue to work and strengthen as you heal.
Shoulder Immobilizer for Surgery and Injury Recovery
If you’re recovering from a shoulder injury or surgery, you know how important it is to rest your arm and keep your shoulder as still and protected as possible. Depending on your injury or the surgery you are recovering from, you may need to wear a shoulder sling for anywhere from 2-6 weeks. Our lightweight compression sleeve makes shoulder recovery a breeze. The materials are light and breathable, yet supportive for your weakened upper arm. Use this shoulder support for recovery following a range of injuries and surgeries including:
- SLAP and labrum tears
- Torn rotator cuff
- AC joint injury
Our shoulder stability brace offers not only the best option for compression and support as you recover but also the best protection against injury or dangerous movement. Use the stability sleeve to help prevent injuries and further pain if you have arthritis, tendonitis, or bursitis in your shoulder. If you’re searching for a higher level of support following surgery, try out our Shoulder Abduction Immobilizer before moving on to this lightweight sling.
What is a SLAP Tear?
For adult men and women, shoulder pain is extremely common. While you’ve likely heard of labrum tears, you may be wondering, what is a SLAP tear? SLAP tears are actually just a term used for labrum tears, covering a wide range of all shoulder injuries. Superior Labrum, Anterior to Posterior tears (SLAP tears), happens when injury or overuse occurs, making it difficult and painful to move your upper arm and shoulder. If you’re experiencing persistent shoulder pain, pain while raising your arm above your head, popping noises, or a feeling that your shoulder may pop out, it’s very likely you’re dealing with a SLAP tear. Treating a SLAP tear will depend on the severity, but it’s usually best to explore non-surgical options first. This will include physical therapy, stretching, and allowing your shoulder to heal by resting and avoiding painful activities.
Can I Relieve Rotator Cuff Pain at Night with This Compression Brace?
Thanks to the comfortable materials this sleeve is made of, the brace can be worn with ease both day and night. When it comes to torn rotator cuff recovery, you may be waking up to aches and pains in your shoulder. While sleeping, it’s easy to place your shoulder and arm in uncomfortable, and potentially dangerous positions throughout the night. Wearing this support sleeve while you sleep can help prevent and protect you from any further pain or injury and provide targeted compression to your healing arm overnight. Check out our full line of shoulder supports and slings to find the best level of protection, immobilization, and support for your injury. Always check with your doctor or medical professional to make sure it will be beneficial for your specific pain, injury, or condition to wear this brace overnight.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Shoulder Support Sling
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Helps treat and manage pain from rotator cuff tears, torn labrum, muscle or pinched nerve pain, arthritis, tendonitis, bursitis, frozen shoulder, dislocation, fracture recovery, and more.
- How does it work? Immobilizes protects and provides targeted compression for shoulder pain, injuries, and conditions to help speed up healing for active recovery.
- Who can wear it? A range of adult men and women can benefit from the use of this adjustable shoulder sling.
- What size should I get? Measure using a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the best size for you.
- What are the benefits of copper? This copper-infused compression sleeve will help speed up recovery while maintaining comfort thanks to its anti-odor and anti-bacterial features.
- When should I wear it? Wear throughout the day or overnight for the ultimate compression, protection, support, and pain relief from shoulder pain or injuries.
- What is it made of? The support brace is made of neoprene lines with 88% copper nylon blend and 12% spandex.
- Can I apply this support on my own? This upper arm brace can be applied on your own, to find the best, most comfortable application you may want a friend or family member to assist you.
- Can I wear this over my shirt? To receive the benefits the compression sleeve offers, this brace should be worn directly against the skin.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash brace in warm water with mild detergent. Allow brace to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Wear interchangeably on the right or left arm
- Maintain your range of motion with this flexible sleeve
- Helps speed up shoulder injury recovery
- Color: Black
Love it, fits great, works well.
Shoulder Support Brace
I have a tic disorder similar to Tourettes but without vocalizations. I am unable to sit in an upright chair position without neck and shoulder support for more than a few minutes without continuous movement of my upper body. It makes it painful and annoying to be in church or to try to sit at a table. Since buying two of these braces, and wearing them over both shoulders, I can sit upright comfortably for prolonged periods of time without pain or movement. It seems like a miracle to me to be able to sit in a folding chair and visit with friends at potlucks and weddings. I used to have to leave because of the pain and try to find somewhere I could support my neck and shoulders. The Velcro is itchy under the arms. It needs to be repositioned.
Good support but slightly bigger than I expected
It gives me some relief. I understand it is not a cure but hopefully over time I can avoid another surgery.
Provided much relief as I use my shoulder to scan all day.