Shoulder Sling Immobilizer: Top 5 Features & Benefits
Helps Treat & Manage a Variety of Shoulder Pain
This shoulder immobilizer works wonders for the recovery process and pain relief from a variety of injuries and conditions. The sling will hold your arm and shoulder in the correct placement throughout the day, so you’re able to continue living your life and heal properly without the worry of further injury. Use for a variety of conditions including:
- Torn rotator cuff repair
- Shoulder subluxation
- Anterior dislocation repair
- Dislocation or break
- Posterior capsule repair
- Total shoulder reconstruction recovery
- General shoulder injury pain
- Stroke recovery
- Postoperative care
While this shoulder sling treats most pain, injuries and conditions, check with your doctor or medical professional before using it to ensure this is the best fit for you. Not what you’re looking for? BraceAbility offers a range of arm and shoulder treatment braces.
Easily Adjustable for the Perfect Fit
In order to provide the most comfortable fit, this shoulder support is completely adjustable. Use the versatile sling and padded support pillow interchangeably on either your right or left arm. Not only are there a wide range of sizes available, but the comforting shoulder and waist straps are also completely adjustable and can be positioned for a more personalized fit.
Speeds Up Post-Surgery Recovery
Ensure you heal properly and quickly with the rehabilitative accessories included with the arm brace. The pain relief arm pillow not only ensures comfort while you recover but keeps your arm in the correct position throughout the day. Use the stress-relieving foam exercise ball to help stimulate blood circulation through your arm and shoulder, resulting in a faster postoperative recovery time.
Cool, Lightweight & Breathable Materials
Designed to be worn all day, the lightweight sling is constructed of non-stretch mesh and breathable cotton for cool comfort while you’re active. The shoulder and waist straps are padded with light materials for a comfortable fit that will help prevent any sliding or repositioning of the sling throughout the day.
Designed for Quick & Painless Application
There is nothing easy about dealing with a shoulder injury, so this sling was designed with the use of one arm in mind. The arm support features an easy-to-use quick-release buckle system for both the shoulder strap which helps ease the process of putting this sling on and taking it off. You can also wrap and secure the waist strap around your front to avoid any painful or uncomfortable twisting or stretching.
Why Should I Wear an Arm Support Brace After Surgery
Following a shoulder injury or operation, the proper position of the weakened arm and shoulder are crucial to ensure protection and healing. The use of a post-surgery sling will also help limit the motion of your shoulder as you heal. Not wearing the arm sling correctly, or at all can result in a major delay in your recovery time, as well as potentially causing more injury to your arm or shoulder. If you’ve just had a rotator cuff, dislocation, or capsule repair surgery, wearing an arm immobilizer brace such as this one will be an effective way to speed up recovery time and prevent further injury.
Is This The Right Shoulder Stabilizer for Me?
If you’re looking to speed up your recovery time, but want to stay comfortable and ensure you prevent any further injury, this arm support brace is perfect for you. Equipped with everything you need to heal properly and get back to life while doing so, this sling is sure to provide a comfortable, cost-effective recovery process. No matter what type of shoulder pain, injury or condition you’re dealing with, the adjustable immobilizer can relieve, protect and help you begin healing.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Rotator Cuff Support Brace
- What conditions / injuries does this shoulder support treat? Use for pain relief from torn rotator cuff repair, post-surgery recovery, anterior dislocations, total shoulder reconstruction, and any other general shoulder injuries or conditions.
- What size should I get? Use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the best fit for you. BraceAbility also offers a pediatric shoulder immobilizer.
- Who can wear this arm brace? The adjustable sling was designed to fit a range of adult men and women.
- How do I apply this shoulder pain brace? To apply, wrap padded strap over opposite shoulder and secure with buckle. Place injured arm in pouch of sling as far back as possible. Secure arm in pouch with fastener straps around forearm and thumb. Position pillow at waistline between arm and body. Wrap waist strap around the back of your body and secure.
- When should I wear this support? Check with a medical professional to see the length of wear-time for your injury or condition. Designed for all-day use.
- What is the rotator cuff sling made of? Shoulder sling is made of polyurethane with foam, velvet polyester, and mesh pillow. Therapy ball is made of 100% polyurethane. All components are latex free.
- Can I apply this brace on my own? Although this sling was designed with an easy application system, we still recommend you have someone help you apply the arm support if possible.
- Can I wear this post-surgery sling over my shirt? For the most comfortable fit, we recommend wearing the brace over a thin shirt.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash sling in warm water with mild detergent. Allow immobilizer to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Features arm wedge pillow and shoulder stress ball
- Wear interchangeably on the right or left arm
- Positioning pillow prevents arm from hanging
- Color: Black.
Rotator cuff arm brace post surgery
I am so thankful to have purchased this brace. The support has helped me to heal safely. The support of the brace has aided in my physical therapy as I can adjustment the height of the brace and am able to travel with it easily.
Loved it ! Helped control unnecessary movement.
Easy to use. Great value
Great fits like it should
Excellent, just what the doctor ordered