5 Favorite Features & Benefits of This Foot Pain Relief Wrap
Helps With Variety of Foot Pain Conditions
Relieve your foot, arch and heel pain with this supportive arch wrap. Completely adjustable, and interchangeably worn on your right or left foot, this splint provides a cost-effective pain relief treatment for a variety of conditions, including:
- Plantar fasciitis
- Achilles tendonitis
- Flat feet or fallen arches
- Post-static pain
- Heel spurs
- Tarsal tunnel syndrome
- Arch pain
Before wearing this wrap, check with your doctor or medical professional to make sure this support is the best option for you! BraceAbility offers a range of plantar fasciitis treatment braces for moderate to severe conditions.
Open & Breathable Compression
Designed with all-day use in mind, this light wraparound ankle brace offers support where needed, while still allowing a majority of your foot and heel to be free. Plantar fasciitis treatment requires compression to reduce painful inflammation. Whether you’re working, standing, walking, running, or exercising throughout the day, you can get the support you need to support and lift the arch of your foot without uncomfortable warmth and sweat.
Quick Wrap-Around Application
This foot pain brace could not be any easier to put on and take off! Simply wrap the ankle strap around your sore or weakened ankle and the arch support around your foot. The two support straps attach to each other, provide the most adjustable, custom fit, no matter what your foot condition is. The simple application process will take you seconds!
Thin, Lightweight & Discreet Support
Unlike heavy-duty plantar fasciitis splints and boots, this light support wrap can be worn discreetly with any type of footwear. Padded compression straps lift and support the arch of your foot and ankle without restricting the rest of your foot. The open heel and toe design allows for breathability and prevents uncomfortable sweating throughout the day.
Adjustable for Personalized Fit
Padded pressure straps can easily be adjusted to best suit the level of compression and support based on your pain, injury or condition. The various sizes help provide a comfortable fit for a range of adult men and women dealing with foot arch, Achilles tendon, or heel pain. Plus, this versatile wrap can be worn on either the right or left foot!
How Will The Plantar Fasciitis Splint Help My Foot & Heel Pain?
Plantar fasciitis causes painful and irritating inflammation in the tissue that runs along the bottom of your foot, also known as the plantar fascia, that connects your heel bone to your toe. This can be caused by anything ranging from non-supportive shoes to long periods of standing, or activities that put a lot of stress on your foot. This wrap is beneficial as you can wear it day or night to give your midfoot and arch area the extra support and lift needed to reduce pain and inflammation.
The foot pain band wraps around your arch and lower ankle in order to provide the ultimate level of compression, lift and support. The strap around your foot is padded, giving extra protection and comfort to the irritated area. Wearing this wrap will help reduce inflammation, even while you’re active, so you can get back to doing the things you love without irritating foot pain!
Can Plantar Fasciitis Cause Ankle Pain?
In most cases, you’ll notice plantar fasciitis pain solely along the heel and bottom of your foot. This pain will likely feel like a tender bruise along the bottom of your foot, your a stabbing pain that hits your feet as soon as they hit the ground in the morning. However, there are some cases where plantar fasciitis pain can cause a sore, achy ankle. If the fasciitis irritated a nerve, the pain can gradually radiate up to your lower ankle. Luckily, this compression wrap can provide support, compression and protection to your lower ankle and foot.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Plantar Fasciitis Foot Brace
- What conditions / injuries does this foot support treat? Use this durable wrap for a range of heel, foot, arch and ankle pain including plantar fasciitis, achilles tendonitis and post-static pain.
- Who can wear the achilles heel band? The versatile and adjustable foot pain brace can be worn by a range of adult men and women, designed to be worn interchangeably on the right or left foot.
- How do I put the wrap splint on? With fastener in right hand, position ankle strap behind leg. Wrap left side around ankle, followed by right and secure. Place arch strap under foot with pad directly under arch. Secure each side of arch strap to the ankle strap at desired tension level.
- How do I know what size to get? Refer to the sizing chart pictured in the images above. For best results, measure using a flexible measuring tape, and have a friend or family member help you.
- What is the ankle wrap made of? Constructed of laminated foam, velvet ankle strap, poly/spandex heel strap and medical grade fasteners. All components of the wrap are latex free.
- When should I wear it? The foot pain support can be worn during the day or at night. Check with a medical professional to see what the most benefical weartime for your condition is.
- How does it work? Thin wrap provides compression, support and protection to the lower ankle, foot arch and heel in order to prevent or reduce pain and inflammation.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Allow wrap to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Padded straps support arch and ankle
- Thin band fits discreetly under shoes
- Wear day or night for ultimate relief
- Color: Black.
Plantar Fasciitis Wrap
I was skeptical about this simple Velcro strap helping with heel pain from plantar fasciitis, but greatly surprised how much it relived my heel pain. I am waking on concrete a good part of the day and boy does this brace make a difference in the pain level. I went from pain and gimping to being able to get my work done with minor discomfort. I would highly recommend this brace. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is even with adjusting, the brace rubs slightly at the top of my foot.
Brace and wrap
Very good already feel much better after using only couple of times.Definitely would recommend this products.