Top 4 Features and Benefits of This Cryo Ball Muscle Massager
Whole Body Cryosphere Relief at Home
What’s better than getting the pain relief you need right in the comfort of your own home? Using cryo treatment, you can experience the power of ice and massage therapy to relieve sore, aching muscles. This cryotherapy ball is freezer safe, easy to clean, and completely reusable. Better yet, you can use the massager anywhere you need. Unlike topical pain relief creams and gels, the ice roller is mess-free and leakproof, so there’s no need to worry like you would with gel ice packs. Whether it’s plantar fasciitis foot pain, lower backaches, or a pulled hamstring, this handheld massage tool provides instant and lasting relief to the area.
Ice and Heat Therapy 2-in-1 Tool
This full-body roller provides the ultimate level of comforting relief and speeds up recovery thanks to the combination of muscle massage with heat or ice. Choose which form of therapy is best for your injury or pain and massage your sore muscles with this cold or hot roller. For heat, unscrew the handle and place the roller ball in hot tap water for 5 to 10 minutes. If you’d prefer ice therapy, unscrew the handle, and place it in the freezer for at least 2 hours, which will provide you with a cold massager to use for up to 6 hours.
Use the Massager with Ease Anywhere, Anytime
Compact, convenient, and easy to store, this cryotherapy ball is easy to take with you on the go. Whether you want to use the ball at home, at work, at the gym, or while traveling, you can easily store it or take it with you. The free-rolling massager is simple to use and provides on-the-spot pain relief, no matter when or where you need it. Made of high-quality, premium materials, our massage ball provides durable pain relief that you can use every day.
Effectively Speed Up Sore Muscle Recovery
By effectively combing cryotherapy (ice massaging) with a self-myofascial release (foam rolling), this muscle roller is a great way to decrease inflammation and stiffness, while allowing your muscles to relax and recover. Use before or after working out, running, or any other form of exercise. You can also use cold therapy to aid injury recovery. Use the deep tissue massager for pain relief from a wide variety of conditions or injuries such as:
- Plantar fasciitis and general foot pain
- Golfer’s or tennis elbow
- Shin splints
- Strains and sprains
- Carpal tunnel
- General joint pain
- Pulled muscles
This handheld massager can be used for a variety of pain and injury over the entire body, or anywhere you feel pain and soreness. Use this recovery ball for pain relief as needed to improve your recovery and get back to doing the things you love!
Using the Hand-Held Massager: How Does Cryotherapy Work?
Sure, it sounds great, but does cryotherapy work? Cryotherapy can effectively help sore and stiff muscle pain, as well as some joint and muscle conditions, such as arthritis, carpal tunnel, and tendonitis. If you’re looking for quick, soothing relief for aching muscles and joints following an injury or workout, this massage ball is perfect for you.
The roller ball is the perfect size to use on any part of your body yet fits perfectly in your hand. Depending on where you need to use the massage tool, you can leave the ball inside of the handle and massage it while holding or use the massager directly against the wall for back pain. To relieve foot or hip pain, you can unscrew the upper handle to access the cryo ball and roll on the ground. Use to massage your feet, hips, back, neck, shoulders, arms, and legs to help reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
Should I Use Heat or Ice for Muscle Pain?
Heat and ice therapy can be used effectively for treatment options for a range of muscle aches and pain. The heat helps bring more blood to the area where it’s applied, soothing stiff and sore joints and tight muscles. Cold therapy will reduce inflammation and swelling, relieving pain early on in your injury or recovery process. Depending on where the injury is located and the severity of the pain, it may be most effective, to begin, with cold therapy for any acute pain or direct injuries, and then move on to heat to help with blood circulation and relieve stiff joints and muscles.
Using Hot and Cold Therapy for Back Pain
When it comes to back pain, it will be most effective to use a combination of heat and ice therapy. For strains, aches, and pains in your lower, upper, or mid-back, you should ice for the first 48 to 72 hours. After your time icing is up and any swelling or inflammation has gone down you can move on to heat to increase blood flow and reduce any stiffness or soreness. The massager ball comes in handy for injuries such as back strains, as you can easily switch between hot and cold therapy and apply directly to the area that is in pain. Designed with a flat bottom, the handle of the roller can be held up against the wall or other flat surfaces to roll out sore muscles in your back that may be hard to reach.
Can I Use This Muscle Roller for Plantar Fasciitis Relief?
Using a foot roller is one of the most effective ways to find pain relief from plantar fasciitis and other related foot injuries or conditions. Plantar fasciitis occurs when the plantar fascia muscle becomes inflamed, usually due to overuse during walking or foot movement. Unscrew the handle of the cryoball and place it on the ground. From here, while sitting in a chair or balancing on one foot, you can easily roll out the affected area. Use ice therapy to begin to help reduce any inflammation, after that you can continue using heat therapy to relieve any additional stress and pain located in your plantar fascia.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Ice Body Massager
- What conditions / injuries does this massager help with? Use the massage roller for a range of injuries, pain, or conditions all over the body including carpal tunnel, shin splints, pulled muscles, aching joints, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, tennis elbow, neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- How does the cryotherapy massage tool work? The ball provides heat or ice therapy and relaxing massage elements to your sore muscles or joints to reduce inflammation and pain while speeding up your recovery process.
- Who can use the cold therapy ball? Anyone looking for pain relief from tight and stiff muscles or joints can benefit from the use of this massager, specifically runners, athletes, and active adult men or women.
- What do you do with a cryotherapy ball? Heat or ice the massager and roll over the sore, aching areas as needed. You can adjust the level of pressure and tension you place on the affected area for personalized pain relief.
- Can I use the massager on my face? Yes, you can use the ice ball on your face and neck for a cryofacial routine to help increase muscle tone and reduce inflammation and puffiness.
- What is it made of? The massage roller ball is made of ABS/304 stainless steel/gel.
- Could the ice therapy massager burn the skin? Keep in mind that when removing the cryotherapy ball from the freezer it will be extremely cold. You must wipe down the ball before applying it to the skin. When first applying, you should also keep a thin layer between the ball and your skin.
- How do I take the ball out of the holder? Gently unscrew and remove the upper handle of the holder to access the ball.
- Washing instructions: Clean the body massager ball using warm soapy water or antibacterial wipes or spray.
- Stays cold for up to 6 hours after 2 hours in the freezer
- Easy to clean and reuse
- Effective cryotherapy at home
- Color: Black handle holder with stainless steel cryotherapy ball