ASO Ankle Stabilizer: Top 5 Rated Features
Quick & Easy Lace-up Application
This ankle support brace was designed with simplicity and ease in mind. If you’re dealing with ankle pain or injuries and need to wear a support brace, nothing is worse than putting your ankle in a painful position, especially for a lengthy application process. When it comes to putting this splint on, simply slide your foot in, tighten and secure the easy lace-up straps. From there you can adjust the figure-8 straps to any pressure level you’d like, attach side stabilizers, and secure the ankle strap for extra protection and support.
Ultimate Inner & Outer Stabilizer Support
Thanks to the side support straps, you can walk, exercise, and do any daily activity without the worry of dealing with ankle instability, rolling, or twisting pain. When your ankles are weakened, the most common pain we deal with is due to instability with the inner and outer ankle, causing anything from uncomfortable movements to sharp pain. By wearing this ankle sprain splint, you can ensure your ankle is supported properly and safe from any further injury.
Use For a Variety of Pain, Injuries & Conditions
Whether you’re dealing with a sprain, tendonitis, osteoarthritis, or any other type of ankle pain, condition, or injury, this ASO support brace can help support your weak ankle. Use this lace-up brace for:
- Ankle tendonitis
- Sprains, rolls, strains, or twists
- Lateral ankle pain
- Chronic ankle instability
- Fracture recovery
- Torn ligaments
- Swollen ankle relief
Always speak with your doctor or medical professional before wearing this brace to ensure it’s the best form of treatment for your pain, injury, or condition.
Personalized, Adjustable & Custom Fit
Not only is this splint offered in a wide range of sizes, but every aspect of the brace can be adjusted to best suit your exact condition, pain, or injury. Whether it’s a younger teen, or adult men and women, this wraparound support can be modified to provide a customized fit to any size ankle. This is especially helpful if you’re dealing with ankle swelling and inflammation, you can adjust the size to be bigger or small by tightening or loosening the pressure straps. Plus, you can wear this brace interchangeably on your right or left foot. Wear with or without a sock depending on your preference, and the support is made of lightweight materials, fitting within most shoes.
Best Weak Ankle Protection While You’re Active
Dealing with weakened ankles can be a frustrating experience. When it comes to getting back into your daily activities post ankle injury, you may be worried about another injury or further pain. This is a valid worry, as weak ankles are more likely to get injured again. This is why the use of this ankle protector is so beneficial. Wearing the support while you’re getting back on your feet provides the ultimate level of stabilization and protection. Ensure your ankle stays in the proper position and relieve any current pain you may be feeling thanks to the compression offered.
How Does This Lace-Up Stabilizer Help My Sprained Ankle?
Ankle sprains are common and depending on the severity can be quite painful, but that doesn’t mean they should keep us from doing the things we enjoy. Whether this is sports, exercise, walking or running, the use of an effective ankle splint can help us get back to physical activity following a sprain, strain, roll, or twist. So, what makes this stabilizer such a great choice when it comes to sprain recovery and pain relief? The laced ankle brace provides extra support to the healing tendons, muscles, and bones of your ankle. Thanks to the flexible, yet strong materials you get the best of both worlds by having the ability to keep a natural, full range of motion while receiving the ultimate support to the sides of your ankle joints.
Is This Figure 8 Splint Right For Me?
If you’re looking to relieve your ankle pain, while preventing instability and further injury, this brace is perfect for you. Completely adjustable, and offering all-around ankle support and protection, this splint is the ideal, cost-effective way to find some at-home ankle pain relief. If you’re an active person, who likes to run, walk or exercise, this wrap can provide the support you need for your weak ankle so you can get back to doing the things you love without needing to worry about the risk of another injury. If you’re on the hunt for a more lightweight ankle sleeve, or a more supportive, heavy-duty boot, we offer a range of ankle supports for you to choose from.
What is an ASO Ankle Brace?
To better understand if this is the best ankle brace for you, let’s break down exactly what this wraparound splint is. An ASO brace is an ankle stabilizing orthosis. This splint can offer durable support to both your inner and outer ankle to help protect and minimize injury. This makes the ASO support a perfect choice for those who are active, especially athletes participating in sports that place pressure on the ankles, such as basketball, volleyball, soccer, and gymnastics. However, even if you’re looking for stabilization for weakened ankles following surgery or injury, this splint can provide the ultimate support while you heal.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Ankle Protector
- What conditions / injuries does this ankle protector treat? Use this support to help treat and manage general ankle pain, injuries, and conditions such as sprains, rolling, chronic instability, arthritis, tendonitis, and lateral ankle pain.
- Who can wear the lace-up ankle support? With a wide variety of adjustable sizes available, anyone from teens to adult men and women can benefit from this splint.
- How do I know what size to get? To choose your size, view our sizing graphic in the images above.
- What is this figure-8 brace made of? The ankle orthotic support is made of laminated foam and mesh fabric with elastic straps and polyester laces. All components are latex free.
- When should I wear this sprained ankle wrap? This brace is designed for all-day wear. To allow for proper blood flow, we do not recommend you wear this support while sleeping.
- How do I put it on? Undo all straps and slide foot into brace. Tighten both lace-up straps and secure. Wrap each figure-8 strap over your ankle, under your foot, and back around. Pull up and secure left side strap. Repeat with right side strap. Secure the ankle strap at the top of the brace.
- How does it work? The ankle brace provides support and compression to your inner and outer ankle to help prevent rolling or instability. This helps allow your ankle to fully heal while preventing further injury or pain.
- Washing instructions: Close all fasteners and hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Allow the brace to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Use interchangeably on your right or left foot
- Breathable materials for all-day, active use
- The lace-up design makes putting this support on quick and easy
- Color: Black.
I thought the brace was a bit complicated to use with all the straps. And it definitely will not fit with my current shoe size. It would be good for support when I am walking around barefoot as long as I can remember where all the straps go.
I wish it had a loop on the side Side shap so you can get your finger in there and pull them up that way instead of grabbing with Your thumb and pressing it to your finger otherwise the brace is great thank you very much
Gives good support but can't wear shoes
This ankle brace provides fairly good support but impossible to get your shoes on with the brace on. I tried multiple pairs and ordered a size up. Also the compression in the bottom part of the foot causes swelling in the calf above the brace. Not a huge fan but OK for temporary post-op use.
I am loving my new brace, It fits true to size. I feel very stable and love the quick releases tabs. I have tried the lace up ones and they are really to tight the the quick release ones they give a little which is what you want when walking. I am not able get back to walking 4-5 miles a day with the brace. So thank you and I will be purchasing more. The quality of the product is great as well. Thank you..
The brace fits perfectly. I can put my shoes on using it