Top 4 Features We Love About This Wrist Support Brace for Women
Universal Sizing and Personalized Fit
Simply wrap this one-size support around your wrist and adjust for a personalized level of pressure, support, and compression. The carpal tunnel brace is perfect for a range of wrist sizes and can be worn interchangeably on the right or left hand, as needed. Wash and reusable the durable splint for cost-effective use over time!
Designed With Active Recovery in Mind
This sweat-resistant wrap was made specifically for active women, looking to continue their daily activities while allowing their weakened wrist to heal. This wrap features a finger-free design, so you can keep up with your activities during the recovery and pain-relief process. Wear the carpal tunnel wrist brace while you’re active golfing, bowling, driving, typing, doing yoga, exercising, texting, writing, and more!
Heal and Support Your Wrist Day or Night
Thanks to the soft, lightweight, and comfortable materials this wrist support is made of, you can wear the brace during the day or through the night while sleeping with ease. The pink wrist wrap is flexible, making it perfect for both completing daily activities, or while resting and relaxing.
Use for a variety of wrist pain and conditions such as:
- Hand and wrist arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Mommy's wrist
- Pregnancy and postpartum-related wrist pain
- Ulnar nerve pain
- De Quervain's tenosynovitis
- Strains or sprains
- Post-surgery recovery
Speak to your doctor or medical professional to ensure that this compression wrist splint is the right choice for your injury, pain, or condition.
Comfortable, Copper-Infused Compression
Effectively and effortlessly reduce painful inflammation and swelling, while improving blood flow and circulation. Our wrist compression sleeve is infused with copper materials, creating an ideal sweat and odor-resistant option for hand pain relief. Wrap your weak or injured wrist with the supportive, targeted compression this splint offers in order to speed up recovery and relieve pain.
Use The Pink Wrist Brace to Help Relieve Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS) can be a pesky condition to deal with, causing numbness, tingling, or pain in the hand or arm due to a pinched nerve. Unfortunately, women are much more likely to develop the condition than men are. In order to relieve the pain carpal tunnel can cause, the top options include rest, icing, and the use of a supportive wrist splint. Using a support such as this one allows the wrist to receive targeted compression, taking painful pressure and stress off of the weakened wrist, allowing for a full recovery.
Can This Compression Sleeve Help With My Pregnancy Wrist Pain?
Did you know that carpal tunnel syndrome and pregnancy are oftentimes linked with one another? When you’re pregnant, your changing hormones can trigger fluid retention, which in turn causes swelling. Swelling can increase pressure in the carpal tunnel, causing aches and pains in your wrist and hand. The use of this brace can be very beneficial for pregnant women during pregnancy and reused again for any pain during the postpartum period for relief from mommy's wrist or hand.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Women’s Wrist Wrap
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Helps treat and manage a range of wrist pain, injuries, and conditions such as arthritis, tendonitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, mommy wrist, De Quervain's tenosynovitis, and strains.
- How does it work? The wraparound brace provides comfortable compression and support to a weakened wrist in order to help relieve pain and speed up the recovery process.
- Who can wear it? Thanks to the universal, adjustable design of the wrist splint, most petite to plus-size women can benefit from this wrap, worn interchangeably on the right or left hand.
- What size should I get? Using a flexible measuring tape, find your wrist circumference and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to ensure this one-size-fits-most brace will work for you.
- What is it made of? Soft wrist wrap is made of 88% copper and nylon blend with 12% spandex mix.
- How do I put it on? Insert thumb of affected hand into hole and wrap short strap across hand. Wrap longer strap over shorter strap and around wrist. Fasten the longer strap onto itself at desired compression level.
- Can I wear this support while sleeping? Yes, this wrist brace can be worn comfortably throughout the day or overnight.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with mild detergent. Allow brace to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Use interchangeably on the right or left hand
- Comfortable compression sleeve can be worn day and night
- Made of medical-grade, copper materials
- Color: Pink
Meets my needs
I have had multiple hand surgeries this brace definitely helps on days when more support is needed especially when using Crutches due to Cerebral Palsy