The 4 Best Boxer Fracture Splint Benefits
Perfect Fit for Range of Men and Women
Not only is this boxer splint available in various sizes, but it also features adjustable straps to provide the perfect fit, pressure, support, and compression for various injuries. If you are dealing with finger swelling or inflammation, you can easily adjust the compression level for a better, more comfortable fit. The splint can also be worn interchangeably on the right or left hand, making it easy to use and reuse over time.
Comfortable Immobilization Day or Night
Made of soft, padded materials, this pinky splint can comfortably be worn throughout the day or through the night while sleeping. Unlike other hard, plastic finger splints, this support is soft against the skin for soothing warmth and compression. Perfect for injuries that require immobilization over long periods, this splint can be worn while sleeping or while up and active.
Relieve Sore Finger Injuries, Pain, and Conditions
This splint will provide you with the support and protection you need to fully heal and recover from sprains to breaks in your ring or pinky finger. Use for pinky and ring finger injuries and conditions such as:
- Tendonitis, arthritis, and gout
- Boxer fractures
- Trigger finger
- Fourth or fifth metacarpal fractures
- Mallet finger
- Broken ring or pinky finger
- Jammed or sprained finger
Speak to your doctor or medical professional to ensure this immobilizer support is the right choice for your injury, pain, or condition.
Designed for Active Recovery
Thanks to the finger-free design, you can immobilize your injured pinky or ring finger and still use your other healthy fingers. Heal, protect, and support your injuries and maintain the ability to complete daily tasks, such as typing, working, texting, writing, cooking, driving, and more!
How Does This Ulnar Gutter Cast Work?
Following finger injuries, the importance of a successful recovery is crucial to prevent reoccurring pain and injury over time. Your affected finger must be held and immobilized in a protected, straightened position to heal properly. This ulnar gutter splint holds your ring and pinky finger in a compressed, protective position while keeping the rest of your fingers free. While wearing this hand brace, you can ensure a full recovery while still staying active!
Frequently Asked Questions About This Metacarpal Fracture Brace
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Use to help treat and manage ulnar gutter pain caused by metacarpal fractures, breaks, jams, mallet, and trigger finger.
- How does it work? Finger splint immobilizes your ring or pinky finger to help speed up the healing process and prevent further injury or damaging movements.
- Who can wear it? With various adjustable sizes available, this splint can be worn by most adult men and women.
- What size should I get? Use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the perfect fit for you before purchasing.
- What is it made of? Hand brace is made of foam and cloth, aluminum stays, and hook and loop fasteners.
- How do I put it on? Lay splint flat on a table and place hand palm down on splint. Wrap bottom strap around forearm and fasten. Repeat with palm strap. Wrap top strap around pinky and ring fingers and secure.
- Can I wear this splint to bed? Yes, this finger immobilizer is soft and comfortable, easily worn through the night while sleeping.
- Washing instructions: Remove splint and hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Allow wrap to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Aluminum stay supports the entire outer side of the injured hand
- Comfortable padded materials for day or night use
- Durable straps can be adjusted for varying levels of support
- Color: Black.
Worked very well
This worked much better than the lousy ace bandages the urgent care wrapped my fathers broken hand in. The ace bandages kept unraveling & was a nuisance. My father likes the brace & even sleeps in it. So much easier to remove for showers etc. plus I couldn’t believe how low the price was compared to their vendors. Thank you.
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with our Ulnar Gutter Splint. We're so glad we were able to help you feel comfortable and help you resolve your problem. It's great to know we were able to meet your expectations!
It was a fairly comfortable brace that did what it was suppose to. Wore it all day and it didn't bother me at all.