The 4 Best Boxer Fracture Splint Benefits
Perfect Fit for Range of Men and Women
Not only is this boxer splint available in various sizes, but it also features adjustable straps to provide the perfect fit, pressure, support, and compression for various injuries. If you are dealing with finger swelling or inflammation, you can easily adjust the compression level for a better, more comfortable fit. The splint can also be worn interchangeably on the right or left hand, making it easy to use and reuse over time.
Comfortable Immobilization Day or Night
Made of soft, padded materials, this pinky splint can comfortably be worn throughout the day or through the night while sleeping. Unlike other hard, plastic finger splints, this support is soft against the skin for soothing warmth and compression. Perfect for injuries that require immobilization over long periods, this splint can be worn while sleeping or while up and active.
Relieve Sore Finger Injuries, Pain, and Conditions
This splint will provide you with the support and protection you need to fully heal and recover from sprains to breaks in your ring or pinky finger. Use for pinky and ring finger injuries and conditions such as:
- Tendonitis, arthritis, and gout
- Boxer fractures
- Trigger finger
- Fourth or fifth metacarpal fractures
- Mallet finger
- Broken ring or pinky finger
- Jammed or sprained finger
Speak to your doctor or medical professional to ensure this immobilizer support is the right choice for your injury, pain, or condition.
Designed for Active Recovery
Thanks to the finger-free design, you can immobilize your injured pinky or ring finger and still use your other healthy fingers. Heal, protect, and support your injuries and maintain the ability to complete daily tasks, such as typing, working, texting, writing, cooking, driving, and more!
How Does This Ulnar Gutter Cast Work?
Following finger injuries, the importance of a successful recovery is crucial to prevent reoccurring pain and injury over time. Your affected finger must be held and immobilized in a protected, straightened position to heal properly. This ulnar gutter splint holds your ring and pinky finger in a compressed, protective position while keeping the rest of your fingers free. While wearing this hand brace, you can ensure a full recovery while still staying active!
Frequently Asked Questions About This Metacarpal Fracture Brace
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Use to help treat and manage ulnar gutter pain caused by metacarpal fractures, breaks, jams, mallet, and trigger finger.
- How does it work? Finger splint immobilizes your ring or pinky finger to help speed up the healing process and prevent further injury or damaging movements.
- Who can wear it? With various adjustable sizes available, this splint can be worn by most adult men and women.
- What size should I get? Use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the perfect fit for you before purchasing.
- What is it made of? Hand brace is made of foam and cloth, aluminum stays, and hook and loop fasteners.
- How do I put it on? Lay splint flat on a table and place hand palm down on splint. Wrap bottom strap around forearm and fasten. Repeat with palm strap. Wrap top strap around pinky and ring fingers and secure.
- Can I wear this splint to bed? Yes, this finger immobilizer is soft and comfortable, easily worn through the night while sleeping.
- Washing instructions: Remove splint and hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Allow wrap to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Aluminum stay supports the entire outer side of the injured hand
- Comfortable padded materials for day or night use
- Durable straps can be adjusted for varying levels of support
- Color: Black.
Just what we needed
Comfortable for my teen with an injury. Fit perfectly. Sturdy and easy to clean
Metacarpal fracture/Hand brace
no problems, works great, much better than a cast...
Ulnar gutter splint
This splint works well- it keeps my fingers from curling in while I sleep.
What I needed
I am so happy to have found this item. I have tried several things and have been to urgent care several times. I should have looked for this first. It has brought me relief
This brace was a pinky savior
I fractured my pinky finger at the base of my hand. I didn't think at the time until swelling and huge bruise formed. So Two days later was a holiday weekend. I couldn't get an appointmen with my phycian so I stabilized with wrapping my hand. Long story short saw my doctors PA. He sent me for x-rays and it was fractured. Referral to a hand Surgeon. They couldn't see me for 3 weeks. So I was looking for a brace..... none anywhere. Thank god I found your site. I ordered this brace and had it in 4 days. Hand surgeon apologized for his staff. He told me I did the right thing and it now was 4 weeks. No cast needed. Thank you for your product and send it with hast.