Maternity Support Band: Top 4 Favorite Features
Adjustable Belly Band Grows with You
Not only is the maternity brace available in a range of sizes, but it is also easily adjustable to offer a comfortable fit as you grow during your pregnancy. High-quality fastener straps can be pulled, secured, and adjusted to where you feel the most comfortable. Find personalized support and compression with this belly band for pregnant women. To choose your size, measure using a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above.
Safe Pain Relief During Pregnancy and Postpartum
Wear both during and after pregnancy for effective, long-lasting pain relief from a variety of back, hip, and abdominal conditions. The wrap is adjustable and can be worn with or without the top support strap for comfortable relief both while standing and sitting.
Use for a variety of pain and conditions, such as:
- SI joint pain
- Lower back aches and pinches
- C-section recovery
- General postpartum recovery
- Extra pressure from the added weight
- Abdominal hernia
Speak with your doctor or medical professional to ensure this belly support is the best form of treatment for you and your specific condition before wearing it.
Soft, Comfortable, and Breathable Materials
This discreet, lightweight, comfy pregnancy brace is designed to be worn daily. With your comfort in mind, the maternity belt is made of the best breathable materials, so you don’t have to worry about uncomfortable warmth and sweating. This belly band features a padded abdominal attachment to ensure your stomach receives the best-lifted support. Wear the band over most clothing while sitting, standing, relaxing, working, walking, or completing other daily tasks and activities.
Personalized Treatment for Pregnant Women
Whether you’re seeking relief from lower back pain or simply want some support for the extra weight you carry during pregnancy, this support belt does it all. Not only can you use the maternity belly band for the sore pain that comes with your changing body during pregnancy, but you can also use the support for pain relief and compression during your postpartum process following a cesarean section procedure or after giving birth naturally.
How Can This Belly Band for Pregnancy Help Me?
Wondering if a pregnancy support brace is right for you? This belly band supports the waist and abdomen area to take painful pressure off the hips, lower back, and pelvis. If you’re looking to find relief from the pain of carrying extra weight, this support band is perfect for you. Designed for daily use, the band can be worn throughout the day, with simple adjustments for your comfort depending on if you’ll be sitting or standing.
Treating SI Joint Pain During Pregnancy
SI joint pain is extremely common for pregnant women to experience. This support not only surrounds your abdomen and waist area, but it will also help relieve pressure placed on the SI joints and nerves which are what is causing you the shooting pain from your lower back down through your legs. Designed for pregnancy, you can wear the support to relieve SI joint pain both during and after pregnancy for effective, long-lasting pain relief.
Pregnancy Back Pain Relief
It’s no surprise that pregnancy and lower back pain tend to go hand in hand. Regular back supports may not fit as well around your pregnant belly, which is why this support specifically for pregnant women will quickly become your best friend. The pregnancy support band gently lifts the stomach and offers comfortable compression to the lower back and waist, effectively reducing painful pressure from extra weight. Plus, the pregnancy lower back belt can be worn comfortably while sitting, standing, or while you’re up and active for all-day relief.
Wearing the Maternity Girdle for Postpartum Recovery
Find comfort during your pregnancy by relieving pressure from extra weight, then readjust and wear during your postpartum recovery. Not only did you just give birth, but you now have another life to care for, which leaves little time to rest and relax. If you’ve given natural birth, the maternity band holds and lifts any hanging skin around the stomach while providing effective, long-lasting relief from pain in the abdomen, hips, and lower back.
Support Belt for C-Section Recovery and Relief
Following a C-section procedure, you’ll find wearing this belly band will over comfortable compression and protection to promote healthy, natural healing. Various C-section relief products such as this pregnancy belt can help provide soothing compression during recovery. The belly band holds your recovering stomach in a proper healing position, and you’re up and active, preventing injury or further pain post-surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Pregnancy Girdle
- What conditions / injuries does the support treat? Use to support your lower back and abdomen during pregnancy or postpartum to relieve pressure from SI joint pain, hip pain, C-section or labor recovery, and abdominal hernias.
- Who can wear it? Any woman can benefit from wearing this belly girdle during or after pregnancy.
- How do I know what size to get? Measure using a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the best fit for you.
- How do I put it on? Wrap the abdominal attachment around waist with pad under abdomen. Wrap support belt behind body and attach to pad at desired tension level. To keep the support in place, wrap support strap over stomach. For greater lift and support, lay on your back and readjust the support belt.
- Can I wear it over my shirt? Yes, the maternity belt can be worn over most fitted clothing.
- Can I wear the pregnancy support belt to bed? While the support can be worn daily while relaxing, we do not recommend wearing it overnight.
- What materials is the support made of? The support belt is made of elastodiene and polyester with nylon straps and a hook-loop fastener. All components are latex free.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Lay flat to air dry before reapplying.
- Completely adjustable belt grows with you
- Black in color for discreet protection without stains
- Perfect for relief during pregnancy or postpartum
- Color: Black.