Why Do I Need This Plus Size Belly Brace/Belly Holder?
A larger person should consider wearing an abdominal stomach belt for many reasons. Wearing an abdominal belt not only helps you look skinnier but will also help you feel healthier! This brace for a man or woman can help reduce the amount your belly hangs, otherwise known as a pendulous abdomen.
Carrying around extra weight can impact your spine and back muscles. In addition, the sagging fat forces your back to work harder to keep your body upright. This belt can also release the burden placed on the knees, thighs, and legs.
Features of the Best Belly or Stomach Support Belt
Hanging belly treatment is a comfortable and lightweight fit
This abdominal belly lift is made of lightweight material to ensure you don’t overheat or sweat while wearing the sling. It’s comfortable enough for you to wear it all day and you can even wear it under or over your clothes, depending on your preference or what’s most comfortable. If you’re looking for a slimmer abdominal wrap or one in which you can exercise and burn fat, our plus-size abdominal tummy wrap is a great option!
Plus size belly band is easily adjustable to your body shape
The dual tension straps in front allow you to adjust the compression level of the brace. In addition, the straps adjust, easily fitting to your shape and size. So whether you’re looking for maximum or light support, you can adjust the corset to whatever you desire.
Belly support band plus size comes with an optional foam insert to provide additional support
This belly support features a removable foam pad for the back section of the brace. This pad helps give additional support to your spine and is 8 inches wide, providing maximum coverage. The foam insert also helps prevent the brace from rolling or bunching up.
The belly sling features fastener straps that apply maximum pressure
All straps are secured by fasteners, making it easy to modify the band tighter or looser. You can adjust these straps at any time throughout the day, and the straps also make it simple to apply without assistance.
Tummy support and lifter is a universal size
This brace comes in one big universal size, eliminating the frustration you may have when trying to find a brace that fits your size. Due to the adjustable straps, this supporter can fit waist circumferences of 32" up to 56".
Can I Wear This Stomach Holder to Help With…
Spinal Disc Injuries/Problems?
It’s no surprise morbidly obese individuals experience more back issues or problems compared to other individuals due to the extra stress placed on their spine, as mentioned above. But to be more specific, many overweight males and females likely experience problems with their joints/discs in their spine because of the high amount of tension placed on these areas. Such pressure tends to result in herniate, bulging, and degenerative discs.
Additional back issues that plus-size individuals are more prone to are:
Being obese can also result in poor posture, which has numerous negative health effects that many people are unaware of.
Some harmful health effects of incorrect posture include:
- Low energy levels
- Chronic neck, back, and spine discomfort
- Lack of oxygen
- Heart problems
- Digestion problems
Luckily, the level of compression this brace provides ensures that your body's central gravity is aligned and straight - correcting your posture stance. Wondering how good your current posture stance is? Take our quiz to find out!
Besides wearing this lower back brace to help ease your pain, try our obese posture brace to help quickly train your muscles to stand in the proper position.
Many pregnant women experience back pain at some point, especially in the lower back or pelvic region. Wearing maternity wraps can be a great option to reduce the pain and discomfort women experience. This brace is an excellent option as its adjustable features, and universal size allows you to loosen the belt as your baby grows.
After Stomach Surgery?
Many weight loss removal surgeries are available for those qualified for a bariatric procedure. After you’ve endured a procedure such as a tummy tuck, liposuction, hysterectomy, or other similar surgeries, your stomach skin will likely sag. This brace can help patients during the recovery process and hold in or hide that excess skin while you’re working on getting rid of it.
Wearing a back brace harness such as this one will help your discomfort tremendously. Whether you’re suffering from chronic back pain or a spinal issue, wearing a support can help relieve you. Looking for other similar back braces for obesity? Check out our wide selection of braces you can buy made just for plus-size or larger individuals.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Stomach Support Belly Strap and Obesity Belt
- What conditions / injuries does this abdominal belly holder treat? This brace helps support your gut while also relieving your back tension. If you’re considered a heavy individual, the extra weight you’re carrying can take a toll on your back, resulting in pain and even injuries to your lower back.
- How do I know which size to get? Using a soft/flexible tape measure, find the circumference around the widest part of your body, in inches. Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the perfect fit for you.
- How do I put on the brace? Wrap abdominal attachment around waist with pad under abdomen. Wrap support belt behind body and attach to pad at desired tension. To keep support in place, wrap support strap over stomach. For greater lift and support, lay on your back and readjust support belt.
- Can I wear this over my shirt? Wear the plus-size girdle support over most fitted clothing.
- What is the height of the belt? The height of the brace ranges based on size, however, the support provides full coverage to your lower back and abdomen.
- When can I wear the garment to help me lose weight? Not only will this brace help you look slimmer but can also promote weight loss. It works to support your belly and helps your posture, which has proven to make you feel energized and more active. Wear daily while active or resting.
- Can I apply this support on my own? Yes, the girdle is designed for self-application. For greater lift and support, lay on your back to readjust the support belt.
- What is this obesity girdle made of? Made of elastodiene and polyester with nylon straps and hook-loop fastener. All components are latex free.
- Washing instructions: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Lay flat to air dry before reapplying.
- Entirely adjustable for personalized relief
- Heavy-duty, durable fasteners
- Stomach support strap offers an additional lift
- Color: Black.
Fantastic! Made me look slimmer.
Feels great and hides ottom belly. Good support.
Ordered a size too big. Exchanged for smaller size. Fits well. Excellent service from brace ability.
This is the best product I have ever used for belly support!
Supports well, useful item
A little tricky initially putting the straps on in the correct places but afterwards is very comfortable and works as it should
The belt works well.