Top 4 Benefits of These Compression Stockings for Nurses
Reduces Aches, Pain, and Swelling
The knee-high stockings provide 360-degree compression that hugs your feet, ankles, and calves with comfortable pressure to alleviate any aches and pains. If you struggle with inflammation in your lower legs and ankles after hours on your feet during a long shift at work, these socks were made for you. Pull the socks on as you would a regular pair of socks before heading to work and feel the difference for yourself!
Breathable Stretchy Materials
Get the tight, supportive pressure and compression without the need to worry about uncomfortable warmth or sweat. The knee-high compressions stockings are designed with all-day or all-night use in mind, find comfort no matter how long your shift is. Thanks to the comfortable pressure of the stocking, you don’t need to worry about the sock rolling down throughout the day. Plus, the supportive compression socks are available in a range of sizes, so you’re sure to find the perfect fit for you.
Fun, Healthcare Design for Men and Women
The compression socks feature a fun, health-related EKG design. Show off your love for health in or outside of work or give as the perfect gift of pain relief to the male or female nurse, doctor, cardiologist, surgeon, CNA, or other healthcare workers in your life. The support socks are navy blue with light blue features including a supportive base around your toes and heel, and electrocardiogram heart rhythm lines.
Relieves Soreness and Fatigue
If you spend most of the work shift up on your feet, you’d be surprised at just how much these compression supports can make a difference for your calves, feet, and ankles. Compression socks will help treat and manage any swelling and inflammation while providing comfortable pressure to your sore muscles and joints. Wear these comfortable compression socks during your shift to help with any sore, fatigued muscles, and prevent any further muscle soreness from occurring. Relieving lower leg muscle pain is as easy as pulling on a pair of these comfortable compression socks.
What Makes Our Compression Stockings Different?
Our compression support socks were designed specifically with healthcare workers in mind. Everything from the fun, cute pattern to the long-lasting quality materials makes the knee-high stockings perfect for nurses, doctors, CNAs, and other men and women working in the healthcare field. The materials are stretchy and breathable, yet supportive for the perfect level of comfort and compression. The socks can be slipped on with ease and worn under most shoes, resistant to wear and tear so you can continue using them repeatedly. The blue pattern features a healthcare EKG heartbeat line, making these socks perfect for male and female use. Worn universally by any healthcare worker, these socks make the perfect gift for nurse’s and healthcare worker appreciation week.
Why Should Nurses and Doctors Wear Compression Socks?
It’s no secret that there are several benefits when it comes to wearing compression socks, but why are they so beneficial for nurses specifically? Nurses and healthcare professionals, in general, spend a lot of time up on their feet. When you spend 12 hours on your feet, your legs and ankles are bound to begin swelling, or at the very least become fatigued, making completing your job difficult and painful. Wearing compression stockings during your shift alleviates that pain reduces any swelling, and provides comfortable, lasting support.
Swelling and fatigue isn’t the only thing that can come along with working on your feet. The effects of standing for long periods of time and other blood circulation issues can cause a range of conditions and pain. Use these compression socks to help relieve pain before, during, or after your shift at work from:
- Muscle fatigue
- Varicose veins
- Poor blood circulation
- Restless leg syndrome
- Increased blood or oxygen flow
You can wear compression socks as needed to help relieve pain or enhance your muscle recovery process. While these stockings will provide relief and energy during a long shift, they can also be worn outside of work as needed for pain relief and recovery purposes.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Nursing Compression Socks
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Helps treat and manage a variety of foot and calf pain such as varicose veins, inflammation, arthritis, spider veins, restless leg syndrome, and diabetic leg conditions.
- Who can wear it? There are a variety of sizes available to provide a personalized fit and level of comfortable compression for average to plus-sized adult men and women.
- How do I know what size to get? Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the perfect size for you.
- Can doctors wear these socks? Absolutely! Anyone who stands often during their work shift will find these compression stockings beneficial.
- What is it made of? Our medical compression socks are made of 65% nylon, 25% polyester, and 15% spandex.
- Can you wear compression socks to bed? These socks are designed to be worn all day and can be worn comfortably at night too! Speak with your doctor to determine what wear length is right for your pain or condition.
- How do I put it on? Apply these knee-high stockings as you would a normal pair of socks, the end of the sock should sit just below the kneecap.
- How does it work? Designed to provide targeted compression to reduce swelling and improve blood circulation.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with mild detergent. Let socks air dry completely before reapplying.
- Discreetly wear under scrubs throughout the day
- Easy to pack and take with you when traveling
- Slide on and off with ease
- Color: Blue