Inflatable Neck Stretcher: Our Top Four Favorite Features
Comfortable Cervical Traction at Home
Gently stretch your neck for easy, comfy, and long-lasting neck and shoulder pain relief right in the comfort of your own home. Prevent the need for regular physical therapy or chiropractor appointments with this inflatable neck stretcher that helps provide the gentle, effective stretch and cervical traction that you control. Plus, if you’re looking for pain relief while traveling, the cervical neck pillow is easy to fold up and take with you on the go!
Adjustable Pressure Pump
Control the amount of stretch you receive using the attached pressure pump for personalized neck pain relief. Inflate the neck pillow easily, close the metal valve, and ensure the bead is pushed into the tube to seal in the air. After sealing the air, remove the lower portion of the tubing and hand pump to avoid carrying anything extra while using the inflated neck brace.
Effortless Neck and Shoulder Relief
When it comes to relieving, stretching, and eliminating pressure from your sore neck, it doesn’t get any easier than using this cervical stretcher. This soft cervical pillow will provide an efficient and effective stretch to relieve neck aches and pains and take pressure off your shoulders. Neck and shoulder pain often go hand in hand, so this stretcher device does it all to ensure your cervical spine is free of knots, aches, and pains! Use the neck stretcher for relief from:
- Pinched nerves
- Cervical spondylosis
- Tension and strains
- Incorrect neck posture
- Herniated or compressed discs
- Cervical spine stiffness
Speak with your doctor or medical professional before use if you are unsure if this neck stretching device is the right choice for your cervical spine pain.
Made of Soft, Durable Materials
Unlike other rigid, plastic neck braces or stretchers, our soft, flannel-lined rubber neck pillow provides the ultimate level of comfort against your skin. The fastener straps can be adjusted to comfortably fit a range of neck sizes for the best level of personalized cervical decompression and stretch. Thanks to the high-quality materials, this neck traction pillow can be used repeatedly over time for practical, long-lasting neck traction benefits.
Understanding the Cervical Stretching Device: How Do You Use an Inflatable Neck Brace?
If you’re unsure if this inflatable neck brace is right for you, keep reading to find out the benefits of using a neck traction device such as this one! Our cervical neck pillow offers a range of personalized, at-home neck pain treatment options for various forms of neck-related pain. The stretcher is easy to put on and inflate for quick, effective, and instant pain relief. When the cervical traction stretcher is inflated partially, general neck support allows the neck muscles to rest and relax. Then, extend the pillow to receive more effective stretching therapy to relieve your neck muscles, joints, and discs. When using a cervical neck stretcher, the long-term goal is to provide enough pressure release and decompression to restore the normal function of your neck.
To use the cervical neck stretcher, start by undoing the fasteners and position the inflatable pillow comfortably around your neck. Once the cervical traction device is positioned, secure the high-quality, durable fasteners around the neck, ensuring they aren’t too tight. Next, loosen the metal valve by unscrewing, ensuring the bead is in an open position before you begin inflating. Inflate the neck stretcher by squeezing the hand pump to inflate the pillow to your desired pressure level. Close the metal valve and push the ball into the tube to seal the air. Feel free to take the lower portion of the tube and handheld pressure pump off, so you can walk around, work, or relax comfortably.
Neck Traction vs. Neck Decompression: What’s The Difference?
To properly heal aching neck pain, it’s essential to understand what precisely cervical traction and neck decompression therapy is and which form will be best for you. Keep reading to learn how each form of treatment works and how it could benefit you.
What is Neck Traction?
Traction is a pulling force to treat joint, bone, or muscle problems. Neck traction, or cervical traction, uses a gentle pulling force on the neck. Perform cervical traction practices through stretches, exercises, or traction devices like this inflatable neck pillow. Using traction as a form of neck-pain relief has many benefits, such as:
- Easing painful pressure
- Restricting muscles from contracting
- Resting a cervical spine injury
- Relaxing muscles
- Supporting nerve function
What is Cervical Decompression?
Neck decompression is a form of therapy that is helpful to relieve pain in the neck, usually for the treatment of pain caused by cervical bulging, herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, cervical stenosis, and headaches. Cervical decompression provides a gentle stretch, pulling the neck and head upward. During this stretch, decompression can relieve any pressure from the joints and discs located in the neck. Cervical decompression offers benefits for neck health and pain relief, such as:
- Neck disc repair
- Headache relief
- Promoted blood flow
- Prevents painful pressure
- Natural pain relief
This neck pain relief device offers neck decompression and traction to help relieve any pain in the cervical spine and shoulders. Control the level of stretch you receive by using the handheld pressure pump to adjust the level of air inflated into the neck pillow, allowing you to personalize your neck stretching routine and treatment.
Neck Pain-Relief Timeline: How Long Does It Take for Neck Traction to Work?
The path to neck pain can be a long journey, but with this cervical stretcher, you’ll start gaining back function of your neck. When using the neck traction pillow, you’ll want to slowly ease into it, allowing your neck pain to recover without further injury or pain. We recommend starting out using the cervical collar for 10 to 15 minutes once per day for the first week. By the second week, wear the inflatable neck pillow up to 2 times daily for 15 to 20 minutes. In the third week of use, use the soft cervical collar as often as you need for your neck pain. Depending on the severity of your neck pain, you may start seeing results and relief by the third week of use.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Cervical Traction Device
- What conditions / injuries does this neck stretcher treat? Use to relieve pain from incorrect neck posture, headaches, herniated discs, cervical spondylosis, general neck stiffness, strains, and tightness.
- How does the cervical traction device work? By stretching your cervical spine upward, pressure and stiffness are relieved from the neck and shoulders to provide instant pain relief.
- Who can wear the inflatable neck pillow? The adjustable, inflatable neck stretcher for adult men and women fits neck circumferences of 10 to 18 inches.
- How do I apply the neck stretcher? First, undo the fasteners and position the inflatable pillow around your neck. Secure fasteners around the neck. Loosen metal valve, ensuring the bead is in the open position before inflating. Next, repetitively squeeze the hand pump to inflate the pillow. Once inflated, close the metal valve, and push the ball into the tube to seal the air. After sealing, remove the lower portion of the tube and handheld pump if desired.
- What size should I get? >This neck brace comes in one universal size fitting a neck circumference between 10 inches and 18 inches. Refer to the sizing chart above to ensure this stretcher will work for you.
When should I wear it?
- During week one, wear it once a day for 10-15 minutes
- During week two, wear up to two times a day for 15-20 minutes
- During and after week three, wear as needed multiple times per day
- What is the neck pain relief device made of? Flannel-lined, rubber inflatable pillow with rubber inflation tubing and a pump.
- Can I apply this support on my own? Yes, the fasteners and pump, located in the front, allow you to apply this neck traction device yourself.
- Can I wear the cervical collar to bed? No, the inflatable neck support should not be worn to bed, as it can cause harm and injury to the neck if used over the recommended stretch time.
- Washing instructions: Wipe down the inflatable pillow and tubing with a damp cloth. Allow to air dry completely before reapplying.
- Adjustable handheld pressure pump
- Comfortable materials are soft against the skin
- Neck decompression therapy at home
- Color: Gray.