Top 4 Favorite Features and Benefits of This Cervical Neck Stretcher
Provides Instant Cervical Spine Relaxation
Stretch, relax, and relieve your cervical neck pain in just minutes with the use of this simple and effective stretching device. The foam neck pillow offers the most practical, cost-effective solution to soothe your stiff neck while restoring the proper curvature posture within your cervical spine. Simply lay across the cervical neck traction device for the ultimate level of gentle stretching from your shoulder into your upper neck, all in the comfort of your own home.
Easy to Use Anywhere, Anytime
No matter where you are, you can take your lightweight neck alignment device with you. Whether you want to use this stretcher in the gym, at home, in the office, while relaxing on the couch, or while traveling, the foam device is easy to pack up and take with you. Use daily with ease, simply laying against the neck stretching tool for instant, effective, and long-lasting cervical pain relief.
Effortless Neck Pain Relief
It only takes 10 minutes a day to achieve the ultimate form of relaxing neck stretching relief. Not only will you feel the immediate relief and pressure taken off your shoulders, but this traction device also helps restore proper cervical curvature over time. Effectively recover from tension and stress-related problems, including tension headaches, migraines, tech neck, kyphosis, cervical syndrome, knotted, sore, stiff muscles, and TMJ pain.
Made of High-Quality Foam Material
The cervical neck traction device is made of high-quality, lightweight foam material. The neck stretcher is gentle and safe to use directly against your skin, plus it’s easy to wipe down, clean, and use again. The foam stretcher features 6 massage notes, allowing for a comforting massage therapy session while you stretch. When it comes to using this device, you don’t need to worry about cervical traction being deformed over time with use. The strong and micro-elastic material is durable and long-lasting, perfect for everyday use.
Tips and Tricks: Using The Stiff Neck Muscle Relaxer
The foam neck stretcher is easy to use and understand, but there are a few tips and tricks to follow to get the most out of this cervical traction device.
Start Out Slowly
Ease your way into using the neck stretcher in order to avoid added pain or neck kinks. The stretcher will take time, so start slowly and build a proper routine for the best, pain-free results.
Find What Works Best for You
The neck stretching device can be used in various ways. Find different placements, locations, and lengths of use time to find what is working best for you and your specific neck or shoulder pain. You can use the stretcher for both vertical and horizontal stretches. Vertical stretching will help restore proper cervical curves. The horizontal stretch will help decompress vertebrae.
Use Consistently for Effective Results
To find proper and lasting results, the cervical traction device needs to be used consistently over time. Add neck stretching to your daily routine, for just 10 minutes at a time.
Find Neck Pain Relief in The Comfort of Your Own Home
Find cervical spine relaxation and the ultimate stretch all while at home. This neck stretcher can be your in-home chiropractor, providing gentle stretches and pain relief for neck and shoulder muscle tension and pain. Use the neck stretcher easily just about anywhere on the floor, bed, or a yoga mat. If you’d like to use the stretcher while sitting upright, you can also prop the stretcher up against the back of a chair or sofa.
What is TMJ and Can This Chiropractic Pillow Help?
Understanding The Relationship Between TMJ and Neck Pain
If you have chronic neck pain, it's very possible that you may have TMJ, so what exactly is this condition? TMJ syndrome stands for temporomandibular joint dysfunction, which basically means that there is dysfunction in the movement of your jaw joint and surrounding muscles, leading to pain and discomfort. Some symptoms of TMJ include:
- Sore jaw pain
- Difficulty chewing
- Clicking of the jaw
- Jaw locking
The neck and jaw structures are connected, so it’s likely that TMJ pain, although located in the jaw, will cause neck pain. In fact, several times, neck complaints are traced back to TMJ syndrome. If TMJ causes neck pain, you will experience muscle cramps, stiffness, reduced flexibility and movement, and neck spasms. To help reduce TMJ pain, you can use forms of treatment such as a mouth guard, neck pain relief tools, medication, or physical therapy.
Using The Neck Posture Corrector for TMJ Pain Relief
TMJ syndrome will cause your neck to stiffen and tense up, resulting in restricted movement and flexibility. You can regain movement by using devices and tools for cervical spine posture and stretching, such as this chiropractic pillow, reducing aches and pains. Work the use of the neck relaxer into your daily routine, using it for about ten minutes a day to regain some flexibility and extension back into your neck.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Neck and Shoulder Relaxer
- What conditions / injuries does this device help with? Use the cervical traction device for neck and shoulder pain, muscle knots, soreness, and stiffness, kyphosis, TMJ pain, headache and migraine relief, tech neck, and more.
- How does the neck stretching tool work? Provides a gentle yet effective stretch to your cervical spine to improve posture, relieve tension, and reduce sore and stiff muscles in the neck and shoulders.
- Can this stretcher help with headaches? By relieving tension in the neck and cervical spine, this foam neck stretching device can help relieve headaches and migraines.
- Who can use the neck pain relief device? Anyone looking for pain relief from tight and stiff muscles in the neck or shoulders can benefit, specifically men and women who are active, work from home, or those with a desk office job.
- What do you do with a foam stretcher? Stretch your cervical spine by lying across this neck traction device.
- How do I use it? Rest in a supine position, place the neck pillow at the back of your neck near the shoulders, bend your feet and place your hands in front of your head. Allow your head to hang behind the stretcher in the air, about 1 cm from the surface below you.
- Where can I use the handheld foam neck pillow? Use the stretcher on your neck, on the floor, or against a bed, sofa, or other chairs.
- What is it made of? The stretching pillow is made of soft, molded-polyurethane foam. All components are latex free.
- Can I sleep on this cervical stretcher? No, for effective use, this stretcher should only be used for a maximum of 10 minutes at a time.
- Washing instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap. Use a disinfecting wipe to prevent bacteria and odor.
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean and reuse
- Effective cervical pain relief at home
- Color: Black.