Top 5 Features and Benefits of This Jade Facial Roller
Reduces Inflammation and Puffiness
The jade stone roller is cool to the touch, resulting in a brighter complexion and an effortless reduction of facial puffiness. Getting rid of under-eye bags can be a challenge but adding the jade roller into your daily routine can be a tremendous help. Roll under your eye in upward and outward motions using the smaller end of the roller to reduce any swelling and dark circles.
Sculpts, Tones, and Tightens Skin
Enhance your skincare routine with the use of a jade facial roller. Using a face massager tool helps tighten and tone your skin, reducing the appearance of fine lines, blemishes, and wrinkles. Jade rollers can help add definition to your skin, especially if you are looking to tighten loose skin around your jawline, chin, and neck. Use the facial roller on your jawline, cheeks, and forehead daily to sculpt and contour your face.
Variety of Relaxing Uses
The jade face roller is perfect for your face and neck, however, that is not the only place you can use it. If you are looking for soothing relief from arthritis, tendonitis, or carpal tunnel syndrome in your wrist or hands, the jade tool is the perfect size to massage out any tension or pressure. Roll the toll upward and outward to help reduce tension and improve proper blood flow anywhere you may need it.
Promotes Healthy Circulation
Healthy blood circulation carries oxygen to your skin cells. Without proper blood flow, your skin could be lacking vital vitamins and minerals, negatively impacting the skin with blemishes, fine lines, acne, or wrinkles. After using the jade roller, you’ll notice a brighter, more youthful, and glowing tone to your skin, which means you’ve successfully improved your blood circulation and complexion.
Simple and Easy to Use
Receiving the relaxing, soothing, and cooling relief from a facial jade roller is as easy as gently rolling the face tool across your skin in upward and outward motions. The larger section of the roller is used for the larger parts of your face, including the neck, forehead, jaw, and cheeks. Use the smaller section of the roller for the more delicate parts of your face, including under your eyes, eyebrows, and nose.
Lymphatic Drainage Massage Using Jade Skin Care Roller
Can a jade roller help drain lymphatic fluids? Absolutely. One of the biggest benefits of using a jade roller is the relief you’ll feel after removing the pressure by stimulating lymphatic drainage. The lymphatic system contains vessels that transport a fluid containing white blood cells that fight infections. These blood cells travel throughout the body to help get rid of toxins. When you roll out and massage your neck using the jade roller, you can stimulate the lymphatic system which in turn helps drain out any toxic buildup.
How to Use a Gua Sha Face Roller Correctly: Tips and Tricks
To get the most out of your jade roller, there are a few things you’ll want to know before you begin using the facial tool. Practice makes perfect when it comes to using a jade roller, to see benefits, you’ll want to ensure you’re rolling using the correct motions. One of the best ways to ensure smooth and effective rolling is to apply a facial serum, oil, or cream moisturizer to your freshly cleansed face before you begin. You can also store your roller in the refrigerator to enhance the experience and reduce any inflammation.
Using a facial roller on your neck:
Use the large oval side of the jade roller and roll upwards and outwards from the center of your neck, using light to medium pressure. This will help stimulate the lymphatic system.
Using a jade roller on your jawline and chin:
Start at the center of your chin and use the large oval side of the facial roller. Move along the jawline, rolling outwards, working from the middle of the chin, up towards your earlobes, and gradually work up the face using light to medium pressure. This movement will help tighten and sculpt your jawline.
How to use a face massager on your forehead:
Use the large side of the roller and start at the center of your lower forehead, just between your eyebrows. Work up and outward from the center towards your outer temples. Next move to just above the middle of your eyebrows on each side, working outward towards your hairline. This will help reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Using a gua sha roller on your eyes and nose:
Use the small end of the jade facial roller for rolling your nose and under your eyes, applying light pressure. Begin under your eyes by gently rolling from the inner corner to the outer corn, up towards your brow bone. To massage your nose, gently roll upward from the bridge and sides of your nose up to the beginning of your eyebrow on each side.
Repeat these steps for each section of your face by doing 5 to 6 passes of the motion for every area. You should also use your roller twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening to see quick and effective results.
Jade vs Obsidian Face Roller Tools: What’s the Difference?
If you’re looking for a facial roller, you may be wondering what the various types of stones mean. Jade rollers stand out, as they are known for their cooling touch and the power to boost blood circulation, reduce swelling, and effectively minimize any dark spots on the skin. Obsidian rollers are known for tightening pores, promoting a sense of tranquility, and balancing skin tone. Because jade rollers are so effective in increasing blood flow and reducing puffiness, this type of roller would be perfect for those looking to reduce undereye bags or inflammation, especially right away in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Gua Sha Face Tool
- What conditions / injuries does this massager help with? Use the facial tool to help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, under-eye bag treatment, firm and tighten skin, increase blood circulation, and stimulate lymphatic drainage.
- How does the jade roller work? The gua sha massage tool helps drain liquids from the lymph nodes and increase proper blood flow, resulting in glowing, younger feeling and looking skin.
- When should I use the facial massager? We recommend rolling twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening after washing your face, however, you can use the roller as many times a day as you’d like.
- How do I use a jade facial roller? Starting on the neck, gently roll the face roller upward and outward in smooth strokes. Continue making your way to the face with rolling motions across the chin, cheeks, eye area, and forehead.
- Can I use the massaging tool on my shoulders or hands? Yes, the jade roller can be used as you would on your face on other painful areas that may need to be released of stress and tension, including your shoulders, upper back, wrists, and hands.
- What is the spa roller made of? Made of soothing and cooling jade stone.
- How big is the face massage roller? The massager is 5.75 inches long, the larger end is 2.5 inches wide and the small end is 1.6 inches wide.
- Can I use a serum with my facial roller? Absolutely! Feel free to use a facial serum or cream of choice to help enhance the smoothing rolling massage.
- Washing instructions: After each use, wash the tool with warm water and gentle soap, and dry with a soft, clean towel or cloth before reusing.
- Can be kept in the refrigerator for extra cooling
- Easy to clean and reuse
- Effective spa facials at home
- Color: Black and gold