Why We Love This Trigger Point Muscle Massager: Top 4 Features and Benefits
Effective At-Home Full Body Massage
This muscle compressor is perfect for your calves, quads, arms, hips, neck, shoulders, and more. Rolling the body massager over your sore and stiff muscles before or after a tough workout or a long day of manual labor helps relieve stress, reduce aching pains, and speed up recovery. Use the handheld massage roller for a range of full-body pain relief, such as:
- Sore, stiff, or tight muscles
- Breaks down cellulite fat cells
- Improved blood circulation
- Relieve inflammation
- Release muscle knots
Simply stretch and adjust the flexible muscle roller to fit the affected area properly. From there, gently roll out the sore aching muscles, and adjust the pressure level as desired.
Flexible, Lightweight, and Portable
Lightweight and portable to use at home or on the go, the muscle roller has a non-slip handle, making it easy to grasp and carry with you without taking up much space. You can put it in your bag when playing basketball, exercising, yoga, running, or going on business trips. Using it for a few minutes a day can help you effectively relieve muscle pain after standing or exercising for a long time. The fit roller is perfect for keeping for yourself or as a gift to runners, athletes, yoga practitioners, pilates enthusiasts, swimmers, dancers, or fitness enthusiasts in your life.
Compact Roller Wheel Design Provides Full Coverage
Target sore muscles with four textured massage rollers in one handy tool. The arched, wishbone design easily flexes so you can apply the perfect level of personalized compression for your ideal muscle relief. The unique, flexible design allows for effective 4-point rolling compressing massage of the legs, shoulders, neck, and arms. Soft yet firm compact rollers with molded grooves assist in the relief of muscle tension, and target knotted tissues, no matter where they are!
Adjustable Personalized Pressure for Sore Muscles
When it comes to using the handheld massager, you're in full control of the pressure, ranging from light rolling to therapeutic deep tissue massages. It also allows you to accurately locate the massage location, which is better suitable for the neck, arms, legs, calves, thighs, shoulders, waist, and feet, helping to relieve soreness and pain after exercising, making it better to release stress, stretch muscles and other soft tissues in multiple different directions. The trigger point massager breaks tightness and knots and erodes trigger points, which can quickly and effectively reduce your pain and improve flexibility, mobility, and range of motion.
Muscle Roller Stick vs Foam Roller: What’s The Best Option for Me?
Muscle relief tools come in various shapes and sizes, so what is the best option for your specific needs? A foam roller is a tool for self-myofascial release, relieving muscle tightness, soreness, and inflammation. However, foam rolling requires some practice, and you can only reach certain pressure levels, reaching only wide areas of your body. If you enjoy using a foam roller, you need to experience what our handheld muscle roller can do for you and your sore muscles. Receive the benefits of foam-rolling with ease of use all over the body, rather than solely on your back and legs. Our muscle roller stick features foam roller balls on each side and one on the top for easy use in hard-to-reach areas.
Muscle Roller Benefits
When it comes to choosing a muscle roller, it’s important to keep your specific needs in mind. Multiple benefits come along with using our handheld roller tool, such as:
- Flexes to fit the affected area
- Offers a personalized level of pressure
- No batteries or charging needed
- 5 textured massage balls
- Helps massage hard-to-reach areas
- Quickly relieves soreness
- Easy to use at home or take with you on the go
- Increase range of motion and flexibility
- Promotes healthy blood circulation and lymphatic flow
Fascia Cellulite Massager: Does Foam Rolling Help With Cellulite?
In some cases, using a massage tool can help reduce your cellulite, especially when used correctly. Using the handheld massager to perform lymphatic drainage will help reduce cellulite by repetitive movements over time to help loosen the fascia, smoothing out the fat underneath the skin. This can also help eliminate the appearance of cellulite dimples. Use the roller on cellulite-prone areas such as thighs and upper arms. Keep in mind that when it comes to using massage to reduce the appearance of cellulite, you’ll need to repeat the process consistently over time to achieve and maintain results.
Using This Flexible Roller for a Post-Lipo Massage
Self-massages following a liposuction surgery can greatly speed up recovery and ensure you receive and keep the desired results. Manual lymphatic drainage massage is often recommended by plastic surgeons during the surgery recovery phase following cosmetic liposuction procedures. During the liposuction recovery period, it’s extremely common for patients to experience bruising, swelling, and overall discomfort. The specialized massage therapy decreases recovery time, improves visual results, and reduces swelling and scar tissue formation. This handheld massage tool is a great way to perform the self-massage technique. Adjust the pressure of the massage with ease as you recover.
What is a Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage?
Manual lymphatic drainage helps stimulate the flow of fluid through your lymphatic system, which is a great help when it comes to reducing any swelling and inflammation. To perform a lymphatic drainage massage, you use a sequence of gentle massaging strokes over the affected area to help the lymph flow begin moving as it should. This massage therapy technique is often accompanied by a compression garment, such as a brace or wrap, to help improve blood circulation and decrease swelling.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Handheld Massage Tool
- What conditions / injuries does this massager help with? Use the massage roller for various injuries, pain, or conditions all over the body, including carpal tunnel, shin splints, pulled muscles, aching joints, tendonitis, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, tennis elbow, neck, back, and shoulder pain.
- How does the handheld massage tool work? Provides massage therapy and relaxing rolling elements to your sore muscles or joints to reduce inflammation and pain while speeding up your recovery process.
- Who can use the trigger point therapy roller? Anyone looking for pain relief from tight and stiff muscles or joints can benefit from the use of this massager, specifically runners, athletes, and active adult men or women.
- What do you do with a fit roller? Stretch to fit the affected area and roll over the sore, aching areas as needed. You can adjust the level of pressure and tension for personalized pain relief.
- Where can I use the handheld foam roller? Use the massager on your legs, arms, neck, calves, and shoulders.
- What is it made of? The massage roller ball is made of rigid, molded polypropylene plastic. All components are latex free.
- How many massage balls does the device have? Features 4 roller balls along the inside and one on top of the massage roller.
- Washing instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap. Use a disinfecting wipe to prevent odor and bacteria.
- Lightweight and portable
- Easy to clean and reuse
- Effective full body massage at home
- Color: Black.