Compression Leg Sleeve: Top 4 Benefits and Features
Effective Full Leg Coverage
Get protection and support from your thigh to your calf with this full leg compression sleeve. Wearing the compression wrap is an easy and effective way to relieve a variety of leg pain, injuries and conditions, including:
- Pulled muscles
- Restless leg syndrome
- Shin splints
- Runner’s knee
- Calf cramps
- Muscle spasms
Speak with your doctor or medical professional to assure that this sleeve is the right choice for your leg injury or condition
Designed for All-Day Use and Comfortable Support
If you live an active lifestyle, this sleeve was made for you. The thin, breathable material provides compression that you can wear while you’re active. Constructed of moisture-wicking materials, you don’t need to worry about uncomfortable sweat throughout the day as you’re active, exercising, running, or performing any other physical activities.
Soothing, Copper-Infused Compression
Reduce inflammation and increase blood flow circulation with the soothing warmth and compression this thin, yet supportive leg sleeve features. Copper-infused compression doesn’t only help reduce swelling, it can also help recover and improve your fatigued and damaged muscles. Wearing the sleeve after physical activity can help reduce muscle soreness and allow your legs to recover fully and quickly following overuse.
Flexible, Lightweight and Discreet
Unlike other knee, thigh or calf braces, this sleeve is thin and flexible, allowing you to keep a full range of motion in your entire leg. While wearing the compression sleeve you can bend, squat, run and jump freely. Plus, the sleeve is thin enough to be worn discreetly underneath pants. You can wear the thigh to calf wrap on either your right or left leg interchangeably, washable and reusable, so you can wear the sleeve over time.
Non-Slip Grip for Active Recovery
Designed to be worn during running, hiking, biking and exercising, the sleeve features non-slip material to prevent any sliding throughout the day. No need to worry about constant readjustments or falling down multiple times a day. Thanks to the grip of this sleeve, you’ll be able to go about your day as though the compression band isn’t even there.
Protect and Recover: A Thigh, Knee, and Calf Sleeve All in One
Compression sleeves are the most effective way to relieve pain in the tendons, muscles, and joints of your leg. Whether your pain is in your calf, thigh, knee or across your leg, this sleeve is perfect for treatment, protection and recovery. The thin and flexible leg support can be worn during a range of activities, perfect for athletics, running, weight training, hiking, cycling, crossfit and more. This performance sleeve is perfect for men or women living an active lifestyle, looking for recovery and extra support and protection from a range of leg injuries, pain and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Compression Wrap for Leg Pain
- What conditions / injuries does the knee sleeve treat? Use the full sleeve to help treat and manage muscle spasms, tendonitis, arthritis, calf cramps, shin splints, thigh and joint pain.
- Who can wear it? With a wide range of sizes available, any teen to adult men and women can wear this compression wrap.
- What are the benefits of copper? This copper-infused leg sleeve is perfect for active recovery from injuries. The copper material offers an anti-odor and anti-bacterial option to help comfortably speed up the healing process.
- How do I put it on? Pull the sleeve onto the affected leg, assuring you place the top of the sleeve at the upper thigh, with the sleeve ending at the bottom of your calf.
- How do I know what size to get? Use a flexible measuring tape and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find your correct size.
- Can I wear this brace over my pants? This sleeve should be worn directly against the skin. If preferred, you can wear pants over the compression sleeve.
- When should I wear it? Wear the support during physical activity, or after activity for recovery purposes.
- What material is this brace made of? Thin and breathable sleeve is made of 85% copper and nylon blend with 15% spandex.
- How tall is this brace? The support sleeve length varies by size; however the support is meant to sit from your upper thigh to your lower calf.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with mild detergent. Let sleeve air dry completely before reapplying.
- Wide range of sizes available
- Perfect support for active recovery
- Copper-infused, comfortable compression
- Color: Black
Leg compression sleeve
Fast & friendly service