Why We Love This Copper Elbow Sleeve: Top 4 Features and Benefits
Stabilized Support for Men and Women
This compression arm sleeve is available in a wide range of sizes, designed to fit teen to adult men and women dealing with elbow pain conditions. Washable and reusable, you can use this sleeve daily, or as needed over time. Plus, you can wear the elbow band interchangeably on your right or left arm to help reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation and relieve pain.
Comfortable Copper-Infused Compression
Tired of dealing with sore or painful tendons, joints, and muscles in your arm? This sleeve was created with high-quality copper-infused materials that provide comfort while you’re recovering, day or night. Thin, lightweight, and breathable, this band can be worn during sports, physical activity, work, or wherever else you may need to use it. Wear tightly against direct skin, and under any loose clothing as you wish.
Designed for Active Recovery and Healing
Relieving your pain has never been easier. Thanks to the lightweight, flexible, and comfortable materials, you can wear this thin sleeve while you’re actively recovering from an injury or pesky elbow pain. The pull-on active arm brace can be worn while playing sports such as baseball, volleyball, wrestling, football, softball, and basketball. However this sleeve is not only meant for athletes, wear the band while working, driving, typing, exercising, or any other activity that involves the use of your injured arm.
Treat and Manage a Variety of Elbow Pain
Our copper sleeve helps keep your elbow, forearm, and upper arm compressed, helping treat, manage, and relieve pain such as:
- Tennis elbow
- Arthritis and gout
- Ulnar nerve pain
- Golfer’s elbow
Check with your doctor or medical professional to make sure this compression band can help with your pain, injury, or condition.
How Does This Elbow Tendonitis Sleeve Work?
When your elbow, forearm, or upper arm is in pain, there could be a variety of reasons behind it. Maybe you twisted it wrong, or you simply overused your muscle or joint. The best part about this arm sleeve is that it offers full coverage, and active compression for a wide variety of injuries, pain, and conditions. The copper-infused materials can help relieve swelling and inflammation, all while actively increasing your blood flow circulation. By offering this support to your sore, or injured arm, you can relieve stiff and sore muscles in no time.
Prevent Soreness, Stiffness, and Swelling
If you are an athlete or active man or woman who exercises or lifts weights regularly, you may experience higher levels of muscle soreness or inflammation in your arms. Oftentimes, inflammation and swelling can travel directly to your elbow. Wearing a thin sleeve such as this one can instantly reduce swelling, as well as prevent this issue from happening in the first place. Wearing an elbow compression sleeve can help relieve a swollen, achy or uncomfortable elbow, helping you get back to an active lifestyle quickly and efficiently following an injury or pain.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Tennis Elbow Band
- What conditions/injuries does this support treat? Designed to help treat and manage a variety of arm pain, conditions, and injuries such as tennis elbow, arthritis, gout, bursitis, golfer’s elbow, and general elbow recovery.
- Who can wear it? With a wide range of sizes available, most teens to adult men and women dealing with elbow pain can wear this compression sleeve.
- How do I know what size to get? Use a flexible measuring tape and have a friend or family member help you. Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find your correct size before purchasing.
- What are the benefits of copper? This sleeve is infused with copper, which is great for healing injuries. Copper is anti-odor, and anti-bacterial, which will help protect your healing elbow while keeping you cool and comfortable.
- How do I put it on? Pull the sleeve up onto your arm with the logo on the bottom, centered at your elbow, until the brace is fully stretched.
- What is it made of? The compression sleeve is made of 85% copper and nylon blend, with 15% nylon.
- Can I wear this over my shirt? The fitted sleeve is designed to be worn directly against the skin. You can wear clothing over the band.
- When should I wear it? Wear day or night depending on the pain, injury, or condition. Speak with your doctor or medical professional to determine the length of time you should wear the compression sleeve.
- Can I apply this brace on my own? Yes, the elbow sleeve can easily be applied on your own, simply pull the sleeve onto the affected arm.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with mild detergent. Let sleeve air dry completely before reapplying.
- Elbow band can be used on the right or left arm
- The sleeve is lightweight and breathable, perfect for active use
- Infused with high-quality copper materials
- Color: Black
The fit was slightly small but works good.
It works really well. True fit.