The 4 Key Features of This Elastic Foot and Ankle Sleeve
Comfortable Fit for Either Foot
Ankle and foot injuries are very common, especially in cheerleading, gymnastics, and dance. This ankle sleeve is easy to use interchangeably on either your left or right foot comfortably.
We know that gymnasts, dancers, and cheerleaders will need to use this ankle support sleeve, even in front of an audience at games, meets, or competitions. The thin ankle and foot support sleeve is beige-colored, allowing you to wear it for any occasion without it being noticeable. Constructed with a durable, machine-washable blend and a strong fastener system, this nude ankle sleeve is designed to be discreetly worn beneath your shoes for all-day relief. The latex-free blend will not slip, twist, or slide for a comfortable fit throughout daily activities.
Two Degrees of Tension Provide Maximum Compression and Support
Gentle compression pushes extra swelling away from the ankle. With two degrees of tension on the foot and ankle, the compression is allowed to support the resistance from further injury and rolling. Providing continuous compression on your ankle, this sleeve will keep critical muscles warm, work to prevent injuries, and promote active recoveries.
Simple Slip-On Application
You can apply this ankle/foot sleeve just like you would a sock. To apply, find the slightly bigger opening on the end of the ankle sleeve. Slip on the sleeve to the affected foot and pull up until the heel is placed in the middle opening. Similar to our Elastic Ankle Sleeve, an ACE brand elastic bandage applies gentle compression around an injury, supports the injured area, and helps reduce swelling. However, ACE bandages lack the convenience of an elastic ankle sleeve. Instead of repeatedly wrapping and unwrapping a bandage, save yourself the hassle and simply slip on this brace for easy and quick support on the go. It is important to ensure the sleeve is tight to the ankle for maximum compression.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Elastic Ankle Brace
- What conditions/injuries does this elastic ankle brace treat? This elastic ankle sleeve can help with many conditions and injuries, such as:
- Ankle sprains
- Tendonitis in the foot or ankle
- Arthritis in the foot or ankle
- Chronic foot or ankle pain
- Swelling in the foot or ankle
- Healing of stress fractures
- Poor circulation
- How does it work? The elastic foot and ankle bandage provides maximum support and compression to help prevent pain and injuries. An ankle support that gives two different degrees of tension to the foot and ankle in just one piece of elastic material is the right fit if you are looking for a simple bandage to help with your injury. We suggest you consider using this ankle sleeve post-injury to provide constant, comfortable, and adjustable pressure to your ankle or foot.
- When should I wear it? It will depend on the reasoning behind you wearing it. If you are using your ankle brace as a preventative device, you will want to wear your brace while performing any activity that exposes your ankle to quick, side-to-side movements. If you are using your ankle brace as a rehabilitative or treatment device, you should wear your brace while performing any daily activities to provide more stability and prevent re-injury.
- What is it made of? This athletic ankle sleeve is made of latex-free, breathable material that will enhance air circulation to ensure that your foot remains dry, cool, and stink-free. The elastic material also makes it easy to slip on and adjust its placement once on the foot
- Who can wear this brace? Great for any teen to adult women or men and some kids who need ankle support assistance. It can greatly improve your quality of life, allowing you to recover safely and continue your activities.
- What size should I buy? This slip-on ankle brace comes in various sizes from XS - 2XL. Choose your size by the following chart in correspondence with your shoe size for the best fit.
- How do I put it on? To apply, find the slightly bigger opening on the end of the ankle sleeve. Slip on the sleeve to the affected foot and pull up until the heel is placed in the middle opening (the sizing tag will be by your toes). For maximum compression, make sure the sleeve is tight to the ankle.
- Can I wear it on either foot? Absolutely! This slip-on ankle brace can fit either your right or left foot.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Allow the brace to air dry completely before reapplying. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
- Color: Beige
The ankle braces are too big for the size listed. How do I return them and get correct sizes
It is just wh a t I needed for my ankle. After surgery ankle very weak
I am so thankful for these ankle supports. I have post polio and if I am not wearing regular braces I need to wear your ankle wraps to walk. They are amazing! Thank you for providing these tan ankle wraps.