CPAP Pillow for Side Sleepers: Favorite Features and Benefits
Contoured Design for Comfortable Alignment
The contour memory foam pillow offers the best level of cervical spinal alignment and support for your neck, head, and shoulders. Our orthopedic pillow is designed specifically with your overnight comfort in mind, helping you rest and get a full night of sleep every night. The contoured wedges in the pillow are perfect for CPAP users, and side and stomach sleepers.
Compatible with Most Mask Brands and Styles
The unique shape of this sleep apnea pillow is designed to accommodate CPAP masks and hoses. It features indents and cut-outs on the pillow's sides, which help keep CPAP tubing organized. This design also helps to alleviate mask pressure on the face while reducing the frequency of air leaks, resulting in better sleep quality.
Lightweight, Breathable, and Washable Pillowcase
Features a special breathable pillowcase that reduces heat, allowing cool, fresh air to move through easily to maintain the ideal, comfy temperature. Plus, the soft pillow sleeve is easily removable for washing, so you continue to use it repeatedly. The fabric lining on the high-quality case is extremely soft and gentle against the skin, giving you the comfortable full night of sleep you’ve been looking for!
Designed for All-Night Comfort and Relief
Made of high-quality odorless memory foam, this contoured pillow maintains its shape for a long period of time. The memory foam material also provides just the right level of firmness, perfect for back, stomach, and side sleepers. Use this orthopedic anti-snoring pillow for comfortable head, neck, and cervical spine support, leaving you well-rested and ache-free in the morning. Whether you use a CPAP machine or not, this pillow will hold your head, neck, and shoulders effectively to help improve cervical posture, reducing pain and strains.
How Does This Contoured Pillow Work With a CPAP Machine?
The shape of this anti-snoring pillow was designed specifically with CPAP machine users in mind. On the bottom, the outer corners of the pillow are dipped wedges made to hold the tubing of the CPAP machine in place to reduce air leakage, uncomfortable placement, red lines, and dry eyes. Using this memory foam pillow, you can rest comfortably on your side or stomach overnight with your mask.
Using This Orthopedic Side Sleeper Pillow for Neck and Shoulder Pain Relief
This side sleeper pillow is perfect for you if you’ve been experiencing shoulder, neck, or upper back pain due to your sleeping habits. The wedges on the bottom edges of the firm pillow allow you to place your hands or shoulders where you wish to sleep comfortably on your side or stomach without the pain that would normally follow in the morning. The pillow contours to the natural curves of your cervical spine to help improve posture as you sleep, resulting in relief from aches and pains in your neck and shoulders.
Sleeping with a CPAP Pillow vs The Traditional Pillow
So what exactly is the difference between using this CPAP pillow in place of a traditional pillow? Using the CPAP pillow allows for a comfortable full night's sleep with benefits, such as:
- Prevents air leakage
- Odorless materials
- Better overall sleep
- Spinal comfort
- Improves cervical posture
In turn, using a traditional pillow will cause you to experience aches and pains in your cervical pain due to sleeping in an incorrect, misaligned posture angle. If you use a CPAP machine, using a traditional pillow also makes you prone to mask dislodgement, uncomfortable positioning, and air leakage, which is sure to disrupt your sleep.
What Are the Benefits of Using a CPAP Machine?
Using a CPAP machine can make a huge difference in your sleeping schedule and your everyday life. CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) therapy is the leading treatment for sleep apnea. Using a CPAP machine keeps your airway open by gently providing air through a mask you wear while you sleep overnight, eliminating breathing issues. There are many benefits correlated with using a CPAP machine for those who struggle to sleep through the night, such as:
- Snoring prevention
- Reducing your risk of a stroke
- Improved emotional stability
- Diabetes prevention
- Staying alert throughout the day and while driving
- Improved concentration
- Reducing your risk of heart disease
If you’re struggling with sleeping apnea due to snoring or other breathing issues as you sleep, try using a CPAP machine to effectively improve your sleep quality. Using a CPAP machine along with the contoured pillow will ensure your mask doesn’t experience any leaks and keeps your neck and shoulders in a proper, comfortable position.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Anti-Snoring Pillow
- What conditions does this help with? Helps reduce snoring, fine lines, air mask leakage, cervical spine posture, neck, shoulder, and upper back pain.
- Will this pillow work with my CPAP mask? The contour pillow is designed to work with most mask styles and brands.
- Can the pillow be washed? The pillowcase is easy to remove and wash. However, due to the memory foam material of the pillow, we do not recommend washing the pillow itself.
- How does this product work? The pillow is contoured, making space for arms, hands, or CPAP machine tubes to increase comfort, proper posture, and relaxation as you sleep.
- Can I use this orthopedic pillow without a mask? Absolutely, the pillow is great for side and stomach sleepers, thanks to the contoured wedges.
- What are the benefits of using a CPAP pillow? By allowing room for your CPAP machine, you will rest more comfortably and fully through the night, avoiding any air leaks or neck and shoulder pain.
- What is this sleep apnea pillow made of? Memory foam pillow with an 80% cotton / 20% polyester case.
- Who can use this pillow? Any adult men or women using CPAP machines or who are side, back, or stomach sleepers can benefit from the use of this pillow.
- How big is this pillow for snoring? The pillow is 20” long and 4" thick with 2" thick recesses.
- Washing instructions: Unzip and remove the case. Machine wash case in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry.
- Perfect for all sleep positions
- Washable and reusable
- Pillowcase is lightweight, cool, and breathable
- Color: White
Just what I needed
Pillow works for me as a side sleeper. When sleeping with this pillow, my full-face CPAP mask doesn't get squished into the pillow and doesn't fall off. Thanks