Top 4 Knee High Compression Sock Benefits and Features
Personalized Compression for Men and Women
There is a wide range of sizes available to properly fit average to plus-size adult men and women. The key to successful compression is the fit of the socks, tight enough to feel supportive pressure, and loose enough to provide an improved blood flow through your calves and feet.
Quick Relief for Stiff, Sore, and Swollen Legs
Copper-infused compression allows for a soothing and comfortable recovery. Whether you’re dealing with sore, aching pain, recovering from an injury, or enduring long periods of standing, these stockings wrap your calves and fit with soothing compression. Use the diabetic socks for a range of pain, injuries, and conditions such as:
- Varicose veins
- Restless leg syndrome
- Leg blood clot prevention
- Spider veins
- Blood circulation improvement
- Diabetic neuropathy
Speak with your doctor or medical professional to make sure these medical stockings are the right choice for your pain or condition before wearing them.
Speed Up Recovery and Prevent Further Injury
Following a foot or leg injury, it is extremely important to give the leg some rest and time to heal. However, if you’re working on your feet, this can be difficult to do. These pull-on compression supports are perfect for all-day use, especially while you’re up and active, or while traveling. Use the knee-high stockings for exercising, running, working, traveling, driving, flying, or any other daily activity.
Reduces Sweat and Odor Build-Up
Foot sweat and odor are a common occurrence when you are standing, working, or simply active for long periods throughout the day. While wearing these medical compression stockings, you don’t need to worry about sweating and any smell that may come along with the uncomfortable warmth. The copper socks are made of moisture-wicking materials that will keep your feet dry all day. Copper is also self-sterilizing and can be washed less often, and so in turn worn more often without the need to worry about foul scents.
How Do Varicose Vein Compression Stockings Work?
Varicose veins are twisted, enlarged veins that can occur in several different places on your body, but the most common spot these pesky veins can show up in is your legs. Standing, walking, squatting or any other leg-heavy activity can cause stress and pressure on the veins in your lower body. In most cases, besides the cosmetic look, the stressed veins will cause slight soreness or aching pain. However, any vein issues should be taken seriously and treated promptly, to avoid any serious problems. These compression socks were designed specifically to provide targeted compression to fully reduce stress and pressure placed on your calves and feet, relieving and treating varicose or spider veins.
Best Pregnancy Compression Socks
During pregnancy, not only is it not as easy as it once was to stand for long periods of time, but the extra weight and mixed-up hormones can cause a number of problems. Thankfully, something as simple as pulling on these knee-high stockings and wearing them throughout the day or night can help reduce and relieve any painful symptoms you’re experiencing in your feet, ankles, or legs. It’s very common to experience spider veins, varicose veins, and swelling during pregnancy, or the postpartum period. These copper-infused socks wrap your calves and feet with soothing compression to reduce inflammation and increase circulation.
What Are Compression Socks Used For?
Use these copper-infused stockings to revive sore legs and feet after long periods of standing. Whether it’s a 12-hour shift at work, or a length of time spent on your feet hiking, running, or exercising, the copper compression socks are designed to prevent sore, aching feet and calves. Standing for long periods can cause stress, which could weaken your blood valves over time. Weakened valves may cause blood to start pooling at the feet, causing painful varicose veins, or stiff and sore joints and muscles. Get a head-start on your recovery process and use the compression stockings to help relieve that pain. Discreetly worn under your pants, these knee-high socks are perfect for nurses, teachers, police officers, surgeons, maintenance workers, and more!
Frequently Asked Questions About These Diabetic Compression Socks
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Helps treat and manage a variety of foot and calf pain such as varicose veins, inflammation, arthritis, spider veins, restless leg syndrome, and diabetic leg conditions.
- Who can wear it? There are a wide variety of sizes available to provide a personalized fit and level of comfortable compression for average to plus-sized adult men and women.
- How do I know what size to get? Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the perfect size for you.
- What are the benefits of copper compression? Copper-infused materials are perfect for healing and reviving your tired muscles. Plus, the copper helps make this material odor and bacteria-free!
- What is it made of? Our medical compression socks are made of 85% copper and nylon blend with 15% spandex.
- Can you wear compression socks to bed? These socks are designed to be worn all day, and can be worn comfortably at night too! Speak with your doctor to determine what wear length is right for your pain or condition.
- How do I put it on? Apply these knee-high copper stockings as you would a normal pair of socks, the end of the sock should sit just below the kneecap.
- How does it work? Designed to provide targeted compression to reduce swelling and improve blood circulation.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with mild detergent. Let socks air dry completely before reapplying.
- Discreetly wear under pants throughout the day
- Easy to pack and take with you when traveling
- Copper materials are odor and moisture resistant
- Color: Black