Here’s What We Love About These Compression Gloves for Arthritis
Variety of Glove Sizes Available
With a wide range of sizes available, anyone from petite to plus-size men and women can benefit from these fingerless gloves for arthritis pain. Using a flexible measuring tape, have a friend or family member help you in order to find your correct measurement. Refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the perfect fit for you before purchasing!
Efficient, Open-Fingertip Design
One of the best benefits of these arthritis gloves is the fingerless design. You can wear the gloves and find relief from a variety of hand pain, while still staying active and completing your daily tasks. Your fingertips are free as your hands receive the ultimate support and compression, allowing you to text, cook, type, write, drive or whatever the task at hand may be.
Comfortable Targeted Copper-Infused Compression
These compression gloves were made of medical-grade materials, providing soothing compression without making your hands uncomfortably warm and sweaty. Copper-infused compression helps improve and speed up healing, as well as improve blood circulation. If you’re dealing with any inflammation, stiffness, or swelling in your hands, these gloves will help you quickly get your pain-free hands back.
Effortless Hand Pain Relief & Recovery
Whether you’re dealing with one or many forms of hand pain conditions, these gloves can help relieve and protect you from any pain, swelling, and aching joints. Wear these compression gloves throughout the day or night to receive pain-relief support from a variety of hand conditions such as:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hand gout
- Poor circulation
- Tingling, numbness, or cramps
- Psoriatic hand arthritis
- Raynaud syndrome
- Joint pain
Always check with your doctor or medical professional to discuss if these compression gloves could benefit you and your pain, as well as how long you should wear the hand supports.
How Do These Fingerless Hand Gloves Help Relief Arthritis Pain?
Compression gloves help relieve pain in your hands caused by a variety of conditions. Whether it’s RA, carpal tunnel, or achy, stiff joints, you can find relief thanks to soothing, targeted compression. As well as easing the pain symptoms, the fingerless gloves provide a better range of motion, less stiffness, and more grip strength. Use these hand supports for the most simple, cost-effective form of therapy for arthritis pain relief. Simply slip on these gloves and wear them throughout the day to say goodbye to achy, arthritis pain in your hands!
What Types of Hand Arthritis Can These Compression Gloves Help With?
There is a wide variety of hand pain conditions, so you may be wondering, can these gloves help me? When it comes to pain and aching joints in your hands or knuckles, these gloves will be a tremendous help. The compression gloves can help with a range of hand arthritis conditions, including:
- Hand gout
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
More specifically, if you find yourself struggling with stiff or swollen hands that are difficult to perform daily tasks, such as typing, writing, or testing, you’d be surprised at just how helpful compression gloves can be. In order to relieve swelling and stiffness, the compression can improve blood circulation, resulting in the perfect therapy for relief, prevention, and recovery from hand pain conditions. Get back to doing the things you love, pain-free!
Frequently Asked Questions About These Carpal Tunnel Gloves
- What conditions / injuries does this support treat? Use for relief from RA, OA, carpal tunnel syndrome, tendonitis, joint pain, poor circulation, and other sore hand pain conditions.
- How does it work? Gloves provide targeted compression to help ease arthritis pain symptoms, as well as gain back a strong grip and range of motion in your hands.
- Who can wear it? Any adult male or female can benefit from these compression gloves for arthritis hand pain.
- Can I wear these gloves to bed? Due to the strength of the compression, wear daily as needed, but not overnight.
- What are the benefits of copper? Copper-infused gloves are moisture-wicking, flexible, anti-bacterial, and anti-odor!
- What size should I get? Using a flexible measuring tape, find your measurements and refer to the sizing chart pictured above to find the best size for you.
- What is it made of? 85% copper and nylon blend with 15% stretchy spandex.
- What is the compression rating of the arthritis compression gloves? The soothing arthritis gloves have a compression rating of 15-20mmHg.
- How do I put it on? Slip the gloves onto your affected hands and wear for soothing warmth and compression.
- How many gloves do I get? The arthritis gloves come in a pair of 2.
- Washing instructions: Machine wash on delicate in cold water with mild detergent. Let the gloves air dry completely before reapplying.
- Design of gloves keeps your fingers free
- Made of breathable, moisture-wicking materials
- Provides soothing compression for all-day wear
- Color: Black
The fit was good, very snug. I felt support in all my movements..
They're absolutely perfect! Better than the other type I had recently purchased. The fit is superb and compression is just right.