Active Innovations Trigger Finger Support
The Active Innovations Trigger Finger Support is one of the first padded finger supports for non-invasive solution and treatment of painful trigger finger and trigger thumb. Developed by an orthopedic surgeon, this finger brace is the first of its kind in the market specifically designed to treat and cure trigger finger while providing maximum comfort and mobility. If you're hesitant to buy a finger splint, don't take our word for it, read what other customers have said about this product in the Product Reviews section of this page.
What Is Trigger Finger and How Finger Splints Can Help
Trigger finger is a common problem that can cause a locking sensation and pain in one or more fingers. This disorder is usually caused by repeatedly grasping or gripping a certain object (steering wheel while driving, a racket while playing tennis or badminton, or even a cellphone, for instance), which eventually breaks down the fat pad at the base of the finger. When this fat pad starts to break down, the tendon underneath—which is responsible for helping the finger bend—begins to swell. It is precisely this swelling that causes the locking sensation and pain that you feel whenever you try to move your finger.
Finger support splints like the Active Innovations Trigger Finger Support helps immobilize and mainly pad and protect the affected area, preventing more damage and helping to speed up recovery.
Some of the Features of the Active Innovations Trigger Finger Brace:
- This finger pad removes pressure from affected area, allowing daily activities to resume comfortably
- Restores the fat pad in your finger that naturally protects the area
- Helps identify the grip or repetitive action that is causing the trigger finger so that an alternative method may be used to prevent additional flare-ups
- One of the first finger braces specifically developed by an orthopedic surgeon
- First of its kind on the market
- First non-invasive finger brace for relieving symptoms of painful trigger finger
- May be worn on any finger with complete freedom of movement
- Made of blended neoprene rubber and nylon fabric
- Correct size of finger support to be determined by measuring circumference between the base of the finger and PIP joint, similar to determining ring size
Available Sizes for the Active Innovations Trigger Finger Splint:
- X Small (1 3/4 in–2 1/4 in)
- Small (2 1/4 in–2 1/2 in)
- Medium (2 1/2 in–2 3/4 in)
- Large (2 3/4 in–3 in)
- X-Large (3 in–3 3/8 in)
|Circumference in inches||1 3/4" - 2 1/4"||2 1/4" - 2 1/2"||2 1/2" - 2 3/4"||2 3/4" - 3"||3" - 3 3/8"|
|Determine the correct size by measuring the circumference between the base of the finger and the PIP joint, much like you would size a ring. This product has a very tight fit when sized properly. If you aren't sure which size to purchase due to your measurement falling into two size categories, it is recommended that you purchase the larger size. Example: Your finger measures 2 ½". In this case, it is recommended you purchase a size medium, rather than a size small.|