The Corflex Extended Length Humeral Splint for Diaphyseal Fractures
This Corflex fractured humerus splint is designed to effectively compress and support a large portion of the humerus. Whether it is a deep bone bruise or a fracture, this durable splint for humeral fractures comforts and immobilizes the injured area. A diaphyseal fracture to the humerus is considered a mid-shaft break and is rather uncommon in terms of bone fractures. Generally diaphseal humerus fractures only require a splint like the Extended Length Humeral Splint to heal properly since the bone doesn’t usually become displaced enough to require surgery.
Features of the Corflex Extended Length Humeral Splint
- Polyethylene design fits to the arm for the best support and comfort.
- The deltoid cap added to this fractured humeral splint prevents slipping and discomfort.
- Three Velcro straps provide the best adjustment and patient customization.
- Comfortable cell foam lining adds support and relief to the arm.
- Hand washable upper arm brace.
- Two washable stockinettes and one humeral sling are included.
An Extended Humeral Fracture Splint for Upper Arm Injuries
- Diaphyseal humerus fractures to the mid-shaft area of the bone.
- Deep humerus bruising.
A Deep Bone Bruise Splint for a Broken Humerus
This arm splint effectively compresses the upper arm with the durable and comfortable material for bone fractures. Deep bone bruising can have similar symptoms to a fracture and a doctor should be consulted to make sure the bone is not broken. Pain, swelling, and bruising will result and will need to be treated with a brace like the Corflex Extended Length Humeral Splint. It is important for the arm brace to fit correctly; the added length, different sizes, and Velcro straps ensure users have the best fitting brace for proper recovery from bone bruising or fractures.