How Does This Cybertech Postural Back Brace Work?
It is obvious that the makers of this spine support aimed to design a thoracic spine brace that effectively eases your pain without itself becoming a burden. The back brace for osteoporosis is comfortable and easy to apply, in addition to being effective.
The postural extension this support promotes along with abdominal compression it applies makes this spinal posture support well suited for treating a number of conditions and injuries of the thoracic back. Some of these include the following:
- Acute pain
- Kyphosis - excessive outward curving of the spine, causing a hunchback effect
- Mechanical back pain
- Spinal stenosis
- Compression fractures
- Osteoporosis (various stages)
- mild scoliosis
- Poor posture
- Pre- and post-surgical care
The compression of this back pain treatment can be easily adjusted thanks to Cybertech’s patented mechanical advantage pulley system. This particular support features dual pulleys for enhanced compliance as well as improved conformity to the development of your hips. Learn more about Cybertech’s patented mechanical advantage pulleys.
This kyphosis / hunchback spine treatment is applied much like a backpack, with shoulder straps and a lateral closure across your belly. The lateral panel can be extended as needed to fit different individuals.
The shoulder straps are dual density, conforming with the buckle placement that is comfortable for you. The straps can also be easily adjusted like a backpack’s straps for optimal fit.
The posterior (back) frame of this support for thoracic spine injuries is made of aluminum and extends from the sacrococcygeal junction to the upper thoracic spine. The aluminum material makes the TLSO (thoracic lumbar sacral orthotic) brace lightweight and easy to shape to the body. This posterior component also features an ergonomic design and can be bent and/or adjusted linearly to fit individual body shapes. See more TLSO braces.
This kyphosis corrector features a removable anterior panel that is anatomically designed and covered in mesh and plush material for comfort.
The brace itself is made of spacer mesh that is durable and cool reinforced. There is also a plush inner liner for ultimate user comfort.
Postural Extension Orthosis for Scoliosis, Kyphosis, Lordosis & Osteoporosis
Treatment for conditions such as osteoporosis, kyphosis, compression fractures, thoracic back pain, etc. often involves efforts to reduce the amount of force you exert on your the back. In some cases, this might involve engaging in exercises to strengthen and improve the flexibility of your core, especially the muscles of the back and abdomen, which can help reduce load bearing of the spine. Check out the other kyphosis braces or spinal stenosis orthotics BraceAbility offers.
But as you work up to this point or if such exercises are not an option, you may need the added support of a thoracic spine brace to reduce thoracic pain. This Cybertech back brace for kyphosis holds your back in postural extension, easing strain on your spine. The abdominal compression this TLSO support provides is also helpful to that end.
In the event you must undergo surgery to address a thoracic spine injury, the mid- and upper back posture support can also help prevent further damage before and after the procedure.
Are you looking for a more mild, less bulky back posture brace? BraceAbility has many different posture supports that help treat many conditions including kyphosis, chronic back pain, migraines, and more. Our posture corrector brace is completely adjustable to fit any size and its lightweight fit makes it a simple and easy way to correct your posture.
Why Should You Choose This Trusted Thoracic Spine Support?
The postural orthotic for spinal extension has a number of features that make it a good choice for those in need of support for the thoracic back or a more full-body brace like a TLSO. They include the following:
- Holds back in postural alignment
- Dual mechanical advantage pulley system for easy compression adjustment
- Dual pulleys enhance compliance and permit better conformity to the hips
- Dual density conforming shoulder straps
- Shoulder strap buckle placement is comfortable
- Buckles permit easy adjustment
- Aluminum posterior frame can easily be shaped to one’s body
- Posterior component extends from sacroccygeal junction to the upper thoracic spine
- Ergonomic design
- Treats: acute pain, compression fractures, kyphosis, mechanical back pain, osteoporosis
- Can be used as part of pre-surgery preparations and post-surgery care
- Made of durable, cool-reinforced spacer mesh
- Soft, plush liner on the inside
- Plush and mesh are removable on the anterior panel
- As easy to apply as putting on a backpack
- Linear adjustable posterior (back) aluminum panel can be customized for individual patient anatomy.
- Size small/medium (25" - 40" waist) has a 17" posterior (back) height. Large/extra large (40" - 55" waist) has a 19" posterior (back) height.
- Discreet color
- Low-profile fit
|Small/Medium||25" - 40"|
|Large/XL||40" - 55"|
|Measure the circumference around your waist at the narrowest part of your torso.|