The Bort Umbilical Hernia Support for Hernia Pain
Umbilical hernias in adults generally occur when there is a health problem of some kind that puts pressure on the belly area. This can be anything from being overweight, pregnant, or a problem with the prostate. These hernia health problems can cause an intestine to push through and create a bulge near the belly button. The Bort Umbilical Hernia is a user friendly and extremely comfortable brace that helps prevent and recover from these symptoms.
Umilical Hernia Belt with Silicone Pads
- Incorporates an important silicone pad design that is reinforced by more rigid plastic that allows patients to adjust the comfort positioning.
- Made with an elastic and fabric mixture for comfort to the umbilical hernia and skin.
- Two supporting splints in dorsal area
- 5.1 inches (13 cm) in height
A Hernia Truss Belt for Hernia Pain
Over time an umbilical hernia treatment can enlarge and even become painful. Although an infant umbilical hernia is more common, it isn’t unheard for adults to see hernia symptoms. If the hernia does become painful, umbilical hernia surgery may need to be performed. The Bort Umbilical Hernia Support was designed for reducible umbilical hernias, that being those that can be reduced without surgery.
Foods Ideal for Abdominal Strain Affecting the Umbilical Hernia
It should be know that a change in diet will not ultimately cure your hernia, but alongside the Bort Umbilical Hernia Support they can help decrease the strain felt in the abdominal area.
- Limit acidic based foods and red meat.
- Whole grains will help limit the strain that is felt from the umbilical hernia.