Bort Finger Joint Support and Carpal Tunnel Hand Brace
The Bort Finger Joint Support for carpal tunnel is a great wrist brace for carpal tunnel syndrome and common wrist sprains and wrist strains. This finger support brace is uniquely designed to provide support for the finger joints and the wrist for added stabilization.
Features of the Bort Finger Joint Brace for Hand and Wrist Support
- Even with covering the fingers and hand area, the wrist support brace is designed to be applied and removed easily even if the ability to grip objects is restricted.
- The brace promotes breathability throughout the entire area covered for the best comfort possible.
- Great for wearing at any time of the day, this carpal tunnel hand brace is even comfortable and provides finger and wrist stabilization while sleeping at night.
- Immobilizes the fingers so that the ligaments are better supported and allowed to heal.
- Keeps the wrist stabilized and restricts wrist movement for the best carpal tunnel syndrome treatment.
- 22 cm (8.7 inches) long
An Effective Carpal Tunnel Hand Splint
The Bort Finger Joint Brace for carpal tunnel was designed to care for and treat the symptoms of carpal tunnel syndrome. The carpal tunnel is located on the bottom side of the wrist and is surrounded by all of the wrist ligaments and wrist tendons that run to the hand and finger joints.
Symptoms of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Aided by the Bort Hand Finger Splint
- This hand finger splint helps treat severe pain and tenderness.
- Numbness and a numb pain similar to the hand falling asleep.
- Tingling sensation in the wrist and hand.
Using the Bort Hand Finger Brace for Treating Other Injuries
- Common wrist sprains and wrist strains
- Post wrist surgery or after plaster is removed from a fractured wrist or a broken wrist.
- This carpal tunnle hand splint immobilizes wrist, hand, and finger injuries.
- Bring relief to any tendon that has become inflamed or compressed.
|Small||6" - 6.75"|
|Medium||6.75" - 7.5"|
|Large||7.5" - 8.25"|
|X-Large||8.25" - 9"|
|Measurement point: Circumference of wrist|