Knee Arthritis Braces for Arthritis Relief
The GenuTrain A3 is a great brace for pain relief and to help fight the symptoms for arthritis. This unique support of the knee keeps the knee cap centered during joint movement and helps to stimulate the skin receptors and nerve endings in the muscle-tendon transition around the knee to enhance proprioception—sense of position of parts of the body—and decrease knee pain and swelling. For more information on knee braces please visit BraceAbility’s wide selection of knee braces.
What is Arthritis and how can a Knee Brace for Arthritis Relief Help
Arthritis is essentially the inflammation or swelling of a joint. These can make the joint, of the knee for instance, incapable of regular movement and leaving the person unable to perform at their best. A common type of arthritis that often occurs in the knees is osteoarthritis. This condition refers to damage of the joints from wear and tear to the protective articular cartilage covering the bones of the joints. This type of arthritis occurs naturally over time in four different stages.
Knee Braces for arthirtis and osteoarthritis in the knee are extremely common and effective solutions to relieve pain and reduce swelling. The following are just a few of the many benefits of wearing a knee brace for arthiritis such as the GenuTrain A3.
- Unique silicone insert on the knee area activates joint muscles and decreases swelling and provides pain relief in areas where arthritis is common.
- Wiring in the knit keeps the knee patella in place during movement.
- Enhanced proprioception allows the wearer a greater sense of body movement in the knee, decreasing frequent pain in knee and joint pain.
- Pain control is ideal with arthritis as the pain is what slows down most patients, this brace helps with that while allowing the wearer to remain mobile.
GenuTrain A3: The Best Knee Brace for Arthritis
The GenuTrain A3 Knee Brace for Arthritis has various benefits for individuals suffering from arthritis. The compressive friction massage-like effect of the brace promotes the reduction of edema and decreasing of swelling. This accelerates the healing process and leads to pain reduction in the medial ligament area. There are many unique features of the GuniTrain A3:
- Lightweight, airflow, with controlled compression reduces swelling and edema—fluid accumulation—while regulating temperature for supreme comfort and pain management
- New knitting concept with improved stretch, breathability and moisture dissipation for optimal comfort and compression
- Viscoelastic isert targets typical pain areas and receptor zones of knee joint
- Easily removed and placed around the knee.
- Silicone banding keep the knee brace from bunching and moving.
- Great for athletes, the active person, or anyone experiencing pain and symptoms of arthritis and are in need of a knee brace.
- Machine washable so this brace for knee is reusable
Helps to Treat
- Patella (kneecap) partial dislocation.
- Chondromalacia-also known as “runner’s knee,” pain in the knee caused by irritation in the cartilage under the patella.
- Knee cap dislocation.
- Anterior (front) knee pain.
- Instability-proprioception helps deal with imbalance.
- Osgood-Schlatter’s decease.
- Jumper’s knee.
- Knee pain with functional instability due to general muscular disbalance
- Irritative conditions such as gonarthrosis
If you like this Genutrain knee brace but have problems other than arthritis, checkout the Bauerfeind GenuTrain P3, a knee brace for patella support and patellar tracking issues.
|Size||Circumference 5 1/2" above knee||Circumference 4 3/4" below knee
|1||15 - 16 1/7 in.
||11 - 12 1/5 in.
|2||16 1/7 - 17 1/3 in.
||12 1/5 - 13 2/5 in.|
|3||17 1/3 - 18 1/2 in.
||13 2/5 - 14 1/2 in.
|4||18 1/2 - 19 2/3 in.
||14 1/2 - 15 3/4 in.|
|5||19 2/3 - 20 4/5 in.
||15 3/4 - 17 in.
|6||20 4/5 - 22 in.
||17 - 18 1/2 in.|
|Measurement is taken 5 1/2" above the knee and 4 3/4" below the knee