FINAL SALE - No Returns, No Exchanges
Plantar Fasciitis Heel Inserts for Shoes
These plantar fasciitis inserts can be slipped into one’s shoes to provide relief from various sources of heel pain. The pair of shoe inserts for plantar fasciitis can provide relief from:
- Heel spurs
- Foot fatigue
- Plantar fasciitis
- Haglund’s deformity (pump bump)
- Achilles tendonitis
- Leg pain
- Arthritis relief in leg, hip or knee
- Leg length differences (up to approximately 1 centimeter)
- Calcaneal pain
- Post-cast removal for calcaneal fractures
- Back pain
One might be surprised to hear that plantar fasciitis shoe inserts can help with discomfort outside of the foot. But the body is an interconnected system, and problems with the feet can cause discomfort in the legs, knees, hips or even the back.
These inserts for plantar fasciitis are constructed of medical-grade silicone, with a soft dot at its center where the midpoint of the heel resides. The viscoelastic heel cushions for plantar fasciitis heel pain reduce shock load to the joints and back.
The heel cups for plantar fasciitis are quite durable, and can be easily switched from shoe to shoe.
The cups have a number of comfort-focused features that make them one of the best insoles for plantar fasciitis. For one, they are anatomically contoured. They also have a heel rim so that the plantar fasciitis heel cups will not slide around within the shoe.
Considering their application, the fact that these inserts for pain in the heel from plantar fasciitis do not absorb or retain odor is a feature worth noting.
The inserts for heel pain, plantar fasciitis, heel spurs relief and more is free of latex, so those with allergies to the material can safely use them.
The off-the-shelf price tag of heel cups for Achilles tendonitis is well below what one will likely pay for custom-made orthotics.
These shoe insoles for plantar fasciitis come in child sizes as well as in two adult sizes that fit a wide variety of adult shoe sizes.
Best Insoles for Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Joint Pain and More
Plantar heel pain can stem from many different foot injuries and conditions and can be quite the annoyance as there is little one can do to keep pressure off this area of the body. Many find a heel cup for plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis, etc. to be a Godsend.
An Achilles heel pad helps with Achilles tendonitis or Achillodynia by elevating the heel a bit, easing strain on the irritated tendon at the back of the ankle. The cushioning of the heel lifts also lessens force on the tendon.
The heel pads for Achilles tendonitis symptoms can also be quite beneficial for Haglund’s deformity that is sometimes associated with Achilles tendonitis. The Achilles heel pads can ease pressure on the bony prominence at the back of the heel bone that characterizes this condition. They can also help redistribute pressure on one’s feet and prevent the shoe from rubbing against the so-called “pump bump.”
These are also some of the best inserts for plantar fasciitis as the cups help distribute pressure more evenly across one’s feet. They can be used alongside a night splint for plantar fasciitis treatment that keeps the plantar fascia elongated as one sleeps so that one does not experience stabbing pain in the heel when one gets out of bed.
The soft center region of the heel pads for plantar fasciitis are also great for easing pain associated with calcium deposits at one’s heel known as a heel spur. These deposits are often associated with plantar fasciitis, so if one is dealing with both, this plantar fasciitis foot support does double duty.
The foot support for plantar fasciitis and more also improves pronation of the foot and helps absorb shock. These qualities enable the heel pad for plantar fasciitis to support the spine and pelvis, easing low-back or hip pain. The foot inserts for plantar fasciitis can also relieve sore muscles of the legs or achy knees thanks to the improved gait they promote as well as their shock-absorbing support.
The plantar fasciitis heel cup can also help remedy leg length discrepancies that can lead to back or knee pain.
Details on Plantar Fasciitis Insoles
These are some the best heel pads for plantar fasciitis with an off-the-shelf price. Following is a breakdown of the features that make this a great solution for plantar heel pain.
- Heel cushions for plantar fasciitis help absorb shock and stress
- Foot supports for plantar fasciitis help more evenly distribute pressure on the foot
- Foot orthotics for plantar fasciitis are constructed of medical-grade viscoelastic with a gel center
- Soft center comfort dot eases pain from plantar fasciitis in the heel
- Provides heel lift for Achilles tendonitis
- Heel supports for plantar fasciitis reduces load on the joints and back
- Plantar fasciitis heel pads are sold in pairs
- Gel heel cups for plantar fasciitis do not absorb odor
- Heel cushion for plantar fasciitis is anatomically contoured
- Heel rim of the plantar fasciitis heel inserts prevent it from sliding around in one’s shoe
- Can easily switch these heel wedges for Achilles tendonitis from shoe to shoe
- Heel lifts for plantar fasciitis can easily be cleaned with soap and warm water
- Heel pads for Achilles tendonitis are comfortable to wear
- Heel support for plantar fasciitis, heel spurs, Achilles tendonitis, Achillodynia, Haglund’s deformity, foot fatigue, joint pain (knees, ankles, hips), back pain, leg length differences, after a cast for calcaneal fractures and other sources of heel pain.
- Plantar insoles come two sizes for adults fitting a variety of men and women’s shoe sizes
- A child-size heel pad for plantar fasciitis is also available
- The gel heel pads for plantar fasciitis are semi-transparent for discreet use
- Affordable heel orthotics for plantar fasciitis