Why We Love This Hip Thrust Bench: Top 4 Favorite Features
Lightweight, Foldable, and Portable
Say goodbye to bulky, hard-to-move workout equipment. This glute ham machine is portable and light, allowing you to easily fold it up and take it anywhere in or out of the house. Not only is the machine lightweight and easy to move, but it’s also sturdy and made of high-quality materials that will support adult men and women.
Quick and Easy to Set Up and Take Down
Unfold, set up, and use the glute machine within a few minutes. Anyone can use this butt workout bench thanks to the easy and quick setup process. Plus, the hip thruster is just as easy to fold back down and store just about anywhere, including under your bed or couch or in a closet.
Includes 3 Weighted Resistance Bands
Personalize your workout with ease regarding the amount of weight you want to lift using the at-home exercise equipment. The hip thrust bench comes with 3 separate resistance bands that equal lifting 50 pounds each. Work your way up to the full 150 pounds at your pace by adding or removing the resistance bands to create the perfect adjustable workout routine for you.
The Perfect Addition to Your Home Gym
Why spend money on an expensive gym membership when you can bring the benefits of the gym to your own home? This portable hip thruster machine is easy to set up and store, a cost-effective way to exercise at home. No room for a home gym? No worries. The hip thruster is small, lightweight, and portable, easy to set up just about anywhere in your home, even with limited space.
What are The Benefits of Using a Glute Machine?
Using The Best Exercise Machine for Hips and Thighs
One of the best, most beneficial glute exercises is the hip thrust. Hip thrusts are an easy way to see glute and booty growth, plus they are easy to do in different variations. You can easily switch it up by adding extra weight such as a dumbbell or resistance band. Our hip thruster machine is designed specifically for hip thrusts. Hip thrusts should be completed using a bench and added weight, which is exactly what this machine will do for you! Plus, the bench and resistance band pouch are both made with your comfort in mind.
Hip Thrust Before and After
Will adding hip thrusts into your leg day exercise routine get you the desired results? Hip thrusts are a popular workout for those looking to grow their glute muscles. By performing hip thrusts over time, you’ll see results in growth and build-up strength within your glutes, legs, thighs, core, and hips.
Glute Bridges vs Hip Thrusts: What’s the Difference?
What are the main differences between hip thrust and hip bridge? The glute bridge is performed with your shoulders on the floor, while hip thrusts are done with your shoulders placed against a bench. You can add extra weight to your hips in both exercises, but the hip bridge is typically done without any additional weight.
What Do Hip Thrusts Work?
Now that you understand how to properly complete a hip thrust, it’s important to understand which muscles performing the glute exercise will help grow. Hip thrusts are a great movement to help grow and strengthen your muscles, including:
- Gluteus maximus
- Gluteus medius
- Hip abductors
Adding elements such as other glute workouts, using glute resistance bands , and loading on extra weight are great ways to ensure you maintain and gain more improvement to these specific muscle groups in addition to performing hip thrusts.
Making the Most of Your Leg Day: Proper Hip Thrust Form
The key to achieving your muscle growth goals when performing hip thrust is all in the form. To practice good hip thrust form, you’ll want to start by bending your knees and placing your feet hip distance apart on the platform of the hip thrust machine. Position your shoulders on the bench so that when you lift your hips, they make a 90-degree angle with your legs. Press through the heels and lift the hips so that the knees, hips, and shoulders are in a diagonal line. To ensure you’re lined up properly, try placing the hip thrust machine side by side with a mirror for a visual check. Once you’ve mastered the correct form, you can begin to add weight and repeat!
Can This Booty Builder Machine Help with Hip Dips?
Hip dips are genetic, so there is no sure way to eliminate them completely. However, performing exercises such as hip thrusts can help reduce the appearance of hip dips and improve your hip flexibility and movement. Hip thrusts lift, round, and grow your glutes, which helps reduce the overall appearance of more pronounced hip dips.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Glute Drive Machine
- What is a hip thrust machine used for? Use to strengthen and grow your glutes, hamstrings, butt muscles, thighs, legs, hips, and core.
- What comes with the hip thruster equipment? Hip thrust machine comes with 3 resistance bands included.
- Who can use this glute ham machine? Adult men and women can benefit from the use of this exercise equipment.
- How do I use the exercise machine? Position both feet on the wooden platform, with you back against the support pad, thrust your hips upward. For resistance, attach band(s) to the hook on either side of the machine. To make the bands more comfortable against you lap, place them inside the provided sleeve.
- How much weight are the resistance bands? Each resistance band is 50 pounds, use all three for the resistance weight of 150 pounds.
- How big is the hip thrust machine? The machine is 19 inches tall and 39.5 inches long. The net weight is 20 pounds, total weight is 23 pounds.
- What is it made of? Solid wood platform, sturdy tubular steel and thick support padding.
- What’s included in the box? There is one folding platform, three 50-pound resistance bands and one resistance band sleeve.
- How do I put the glute machine together? The machine will arrive with the wooden platform and support pad folded in. Pull the wooden platform out and insert a pin on either side. Next pull the support pad up and insert the remaining pin.
- Washing instructions: Wipe with a damp cloth and mild soap. Use a disinfecting wipe to prevent bacteria and odor.
- Foldable and portable
- Quick and simple to use
- Resistance bands included
- Color: Black.