Wrist Ice Pack Wrap for Carpal Tunnel
This carpal tunnel ice pack is designed to provide compression and cold/hot therapy for the injured wrist. The ice pack for wrist pain can help with many conditions, including wrist sprains or strains, arthritis, carpal tunnel, post-operative use, or as part of a rehab program.
This wrist wrap holds two small gel packs in place, making it much easier than holding ice on your wrist throughout the day. The gel packs for wrist pain are reusable and can either be heated or cooled depending on the pain. It includes pockets to hold the cold or heat packs in place. These pockets also serve as a protective barrier when it comes to cold and heat therapy and preventing the skin from being frozen or burned.
The compression wrist wrap is made of soft, breathable foam laminate that is lightweight and comfortable against the skin. The wrist brace wraps around the wrist and secures with simple contact closures.
The wrist splint is available in a universal size that fits wrist circumferences up to 9 inches.
Hot and Cold Therapy Gel Pack for Wrist Pain
Heat wraps for wrist pain help to open up blood vessels, which increases blood flow and the stream of oxygen and nutrients to the joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons, etc. Heat therapy helps to relax the sore muscles and improve flexibility and range of motion. Heat would be a good treatment for arthritis or one looking to soothe sore muscles after a surgery.
On the other hand, icing wrist wraps slow the blood to an injury site. This reduced circulation reduces inflammation and discomfort in the wrist. Ice therapy will help most with sprains and strains that are causing swelling in the wrist.
It is always a good idea to consult a medical professional regarding what therapy to use. Also, it is recommended to read the directions for hot/cold use on the back of the gel pack before using.
Key Features of Hot/Cold Wrist Wrap for Injured Wrist
Whether you are looking for a treatment for a wrist sprain or simply just a wrist brace for post-operative use, this brace is a great way to alleviate some of that wrist pain. The following are some of the main features of this wrist ice wrap:
- Indicated for post-op use, arthritis, wrist sprains, wrist strains, carpal tunnel
- Includes two 3 1/2” x 11” gel packs that can be heated or frozen
- Made of a soft, breathable foam laminate that is comfortable against the skin
- Designed to provide compression that helps to relieve wrist pain
- Can be used as a cold or hot therapy for the wrist
- Heat therapy helps to relax the sore muscles and improve flexibility and range of motion
- Ice therapy slows the blood to an injury site which reduces circulation, inflammation and discomfort in the wrist
- Pockets inside brace hold the reusable gel packs
- Easily adjustable closures to adjust compression
- Universal sizing, fits up to 9” wrist circumference