Elbow Immobilizer and Fracture Splint
An elbow stabilizer brace is designed to protect the forearm, elbow, and upper arm after injury or surgery. This elbow immobilizer provides a secure, yet comfortable immobilization of the elbow. It fixes the arm at a 90-degree angle and can be used whenever the elbow needs to be held at a locked position.
The elbow fracture splint includes four metal stays that are covered by soft foam, helping to stabilize and support the elbow. The stays that are located on the sides of the brace and the back are removable if you desire a more flexible fit. They are easily removable or adjustable with the Velcro strips on the back of them.
The foam laminate that this arm splint is made of is comfortable and soft against one's skin. The pressure sensitive fabric molds comfortably around one's arm and elbow. The elbow pad inside the brace provides cushion to the injured elbow, and is removable if desired.
Immobilization for Elbow and Ulna Fractures
This brace can be used for trauma stabilization, fractures of the elbow, distal humerus or ulna fractures, and chronic olecranon bursitis. It also is a good post-surgery or post-cast removal brace, helping to prevent further damage to the elbow. The elbow stabilizer holds the elbow in place and promotes healing. It will maintain the 90-degree position just like a cast, but allows for flexibility and comfort.
This elbow fracture splint is available in two different sizes, S/M and L/XL. The S/M is going to be 11 inches in length, while the L/XL is going to be 13 inches. Depending if you want your hand covered or not, measure from your elbow to your wrist area to determine which size to order. The height of the elbow brace is 9 inches for the S/M and 11 inches for the L/XL.
It can be used on either the left or right arm. The Velcro straps make it easy to apply and adjust the compression as needed. Small hook tabs help to assist you when applying or adjusting this brace.
Key Features of the Fixed 90 Degree Elbow Immobilizer
This elbow arm splint is a comfortable brace for people that are experiencing pain in their elbow. Some of the key features of the broken elbow brace include:
- Provides a secure, comfortable immobilization of the elbow at 90 degrees
- Ideal for trauma stabilization, fractures of the elbow, distal humerus or ulna fractures, or chronic olecranon bursitis
- Can be used to prevent further damage to the elbow, post-surgery, or post-cast removal
- Holds the elbow in a healing position
- Velcro straps allow for a range of compression while providing a perfect fit
- Four metal stays provide support and stabilization
- Side and back stays are removable for a more flexible fit
- Made of comfortable foam laminate that is soft against the skin
- The material is pressure sensitive and molds comfortably around one's arm
- Elbow pad provides cushion to the injured elbow
- Can be used on the left or right hand
- Available in two different sizes, S/M and L/XL
S / M - Fits most females & smaller framed males L / XL - Fits most males & larger framed females