The Bort ManuStabil Hand Brace for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
The ManuStabil is a great brace to support the carpal tunnel and works as an effective wrist immobilizer. It is not a broken hand splint as it is not built to support fractures, but any wrist ligament and wrist tendon injuries are immobilized and allowed to heal.
Features of the Bort Hand Brace for Carpal Tunnel
- Breathable material provides optimum comfort and is very easy to clean for the best usability.
- Incorporates the use of rigid wrist splints and dorsal splints to prevent extension and flexion in the wrist for immobilization.
- The added Stabile strap ensures stabilization to the wrist and hand area.
- 22 cm (8.7 inches) long.
The ManuStabil Wrist Brace for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Carpal tunnel syndrome is the compression of the carpal tunnel nerve in the wrist and is most commonly caused by over use. The ManuStabil can be worn daily and nightly which has been shown to be the best way to get rid of painful carpal tunnel symptoms. More severe symptoms are often treated with surgery and the Bort ManuStabil works great as a post-operative wrist support, providing the immobilization needed after surgery is completed to the irritated tunnel syndrome.
A Hand Splint for Carpal Tunnel and other Injuries
- Tenosynovitis—an irritation to the material that surrounds the tendons. This wrist stay works to immobilize and compress the pain in the tendons.
- Wrist injuries affecting the joints and connective tissue in the hand and wrist are stabilized and strengthened.
- Drop hand—or radial nerve palsy—is when the hand hangs loosely from the wrist. This injury needs an immobilizing wrist joint support to stabilize the hand in the correct position.
- Can be worn as a night wrist brace for added support to tunnel carpal syndrome.
- Breathable material provides optimum comfort, easy to clean
- Rigid wrist splint with volar and dorsal splints
- Color: blue/black