The Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb for Tendonitis
Keeping the thumb immobilized is the major feature of this wrist brace for tendonitis. If you move your thumb around you will notice that the muscles and tendons in the wrist are working as well. By immobilizing the thumb with the Ultra Fit Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb, injuries such as wrist tendonitis, wrist sprains, and wrist strains—injuries to the ligaments and tendons—are better stabilized and healed.
Features of the Corflex Ultra Fit Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb
- Easy to apply with one hand and provides a comfortable thumb and wrist immobilization while maintaining the mobility of the fingers for better gripping and usability.
- Made from rigid, lightweight material with a removable malleable aluminum palmer and thumb splints. Incorporates a flexible dorsal brace and contact closure for the best wrist stabilization and protection.
- The aluminum splints are adjustable around the wrist support and the thumb splint.
- The Wrist Splint with Abducted Thumb is available in two different materials—a rigid, lightweight knitted wrist immobilizer or a breathable spacer fabric.
A Wrist Splint for Tendonitis and other Wrist Sprain Symptoms
- Great for tendonitis wrist treatment—this is an injury to a tendon, located at the base of the thumb in this case, and this wrist and thumb splint works in recovery and comforting the pain.
- A De Quervain Syndrome Brace—De Quervain’s Syndrome is often followed by pain and swelling over the top side of the wrist that makes it difficult to grip objects as the wrist provides the strength to clench the fingers.
- Wrist sprain and thumb sprain—this brace for wrist strain treatment helps in the recovery of and to alleviate the pain of strains to the ligaments in the thumb joints and the wrist joints.
- Although this is essentially a wrist strain brace, it also works well for post-surgery situations when the wrist or thumb area needs extra support and stabilization to aid in recovery and comfort.