Ideal Corflex Thumb Fracture Splint for Thumb Fracture Treatment
If you are experiencing severe pain in the thumb and need to know if it is a fracture, knowing about thumb fractures is essential in determining if the Corflex Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis is right for you. There are two bones in the thumb. The distal thumb bone runs from the joint to the tip of the finger and the proximal thumb runs to the base. The most serious injuries tend to occur at the thumb joint area, and since this thumb splint is great for a distal thumb fracture or proximal thumb fracture the joint is properly stabilized.
- Pain directly where the break has occurred is the main thumb fracture symptom.
- Swelling of varying degrees.
- Inability to flex or extend the thumb.
Features of the Corflex Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis for any Fracture of the Thumb
- Anatomically fitted to the natural shape of the thumb and wrist for the best fit possible.
- This wrist immobilizer secures the thumb and hand in the proper position to recover from injuries.
- Designed with rigid polyethylene laminated exterior to protect the thumb and hand from further injury.
- Comfortable foam lining for the best patient stabilization.
- Two stockinette undersleeves are included to promote patient comfort.
A Wrist Hand Thumb Orthosis for Thumb Rehabilitation
This is a unique hand splint that can be used in multiple different ways for the best recovery from thumb injuries.
- Thumb immobilization for post-surgery recovery.
- After a cast is removed the thumb and wrist are weak. This thumb support provides the immobilization for proper recovery.
- This splint for hand can even act as a cast substitute.
Thumb fracture recovery time goes beyond just receiving surgery; having the proper treatment after is also essential. The same goes for other severe thumb injuries, and this thumb stay is the perfect brace to immobilize and comfort the thumb and wrist through the recovery process.