Features of the Volar Wrist Splint for Sore Wrists and Strain Injury
- Like most Bort wrist stays for wrist sprains and wrist strains, the ManuZip Volar works to compress the wrist injury and control the mobility of wrist movement to prevent further pain in wrist.
- The wrist splint incorporated in the brace and the strap around the outside of the wrist support is both adjustable and adds to stabilization and healing ability of the brace.
- The wrist pad that is seen to slip onto the brace adds comfort and stabilization to the wrist injury being addressed.
The ManuZip Volar is similar to the Bort ManuZip Eco brace in that it is a wrist support that incorporates a zipping method of application and removal that runs up to the thumb for increased usability.
What is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a painful condition that can affect the hand and the ability of the wrist. The carpal tunnel is located on the bottom side of the wrist around the ligaments and tendons that control the hand. This is a type of ligament injury that causes numbness and severe pain that needs to be compressed and comforted in treatment, and the ManuZip Volar provides those features.
Symptoms of a Common Wrist Sprain
- Pain in the affected area.
- Possible Bruising causing more pain on wrist.
- The wrist becomes tender and discomforted.
A Volar Wrist Brace for Many Wrist Problems
- Comforts irritation in the wrist.
- Works great when plaster protecting a broken wrist is removed.
- Immobilizes dislocations and other wrist pain symptoms.
- Joint pain is stabilized and allowed to heal.
- Supports and comforts arthritis in wrist.
- Compression support for controlled mobility
- Adjustable volar splint and Stabilo strap for secure stabilization of the wrist
- Viscoelastic silicone pad for intermittent massage
- Extended zip fastener up to thumb, therefore extremely easy to put on
- Extra soft, chained off material edge
- Colors: beige,black, silver