The MVP Contour OTS Knee Ligament Support Ossur Knee Brace
Knee laxity or instability is caused by damage or tears to one of the four main ligaments that keep the knee stable. As with any other knee disorder or injury, knee surgery is usually the last resort for treatment of ligament tears to the knee that causes ligament laxity or instability. Fortunately, knee braces and supports can effectively provide excellent stability and protection for knees weakened by ligament laxity and instability.
The MVP Contour is a versatile, low-profile, aluminum knee brace incorporating Ossur's proven technology that is engineered to provide much-needed support for the knee and help treat knee ligament laxity and instability. This knee brace is also designed to capture the tibia, securing the knee support in the proper position on the leg. This new addition to the comprehensive line of Ossur ligament knee bracing can be easily tailored to achieve a customized fit and is suitable for a broad range of patients and activity levels.
Features of the Ossur MVP Contour Post Op Knee Brace
- Flexible subshells of this knee support brace allow for changes in anatomy during rehab from acute injury or surgery, without sacrificing stability or fit
- Frame that provides total ligament support via multiple points of leverage that can be tailored to provide an optimum fit
- One of the few knee braces and supports with an Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) that captures the tibia and allows adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit
- Anterior calf shell that eliminates step-through design, resulting in easier knee brace application and removal
- Accutrac 2 hinges with flexion and extension stops track the natural movement of the knee and help prevent hyperextension
- One of the few knee supports and braces with Proprietary Sensil padding that is comfortable and reduces migration
The Ossur Knee Ligament Brace Is Ideal For:
- ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL instabilities. A great acl knee brace, lcl knee brace, acl surgery brace, pcl injury brace, and mcl knee brace.
- Mild to severe ligament laxity, sprain, or deficiency
- Protection and stabilization of ligaments and superb knee support after surgical repair or reconstruction