A Versatile Knee Ligament Support
The Ossur Flex Ligament Knee Support is a viable post-op/functional rehab solution that offers more versatility in both shape and function than most other knee supports and braces. Its heat-moldable, carbon composite frame accommodates edema and/or changes in leg shape during recovery from surgery, while its Accutrac range-of-motion hinges provide flexion and extension control. Gel Fit condylar pads improve suspension and are comfortable to tender knees recovering from trauma.
Why Are Post Surgery Knee Braces and Supports Important in Post-Operative Rehabilitation?
Post-operative rehabilitation is the period of recovery after a surgical operation. Rehabilitation is important to long-term recovery and future health, especially for athletes or those who play sports for a living. In professional sports, an effective rehabilitation program often spells the difference between an athlete being able to continue playing for a living or having to retire early.
Knee supports and braces, like the Ossur Flex Knee Ligament Brace, are an important—if not the most important—part of any post-operative rehabilitation program. After surgery, knee braces and supports should be used in conjunction with a rehabilitation program that incorporates flexibility and strength to help aid in complete recovery.
Ossur Flex Knee Brace Features:
- A OTS (Off-the-shelf) knee brace featuring a total support system that provides support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary, and combined instabilities
- Accutrac ROM hinges with easy-to-use flex and extension stops
- Adjustable Tibial Strap (ATS) that captures the tibia and allows adjustments in hinge depth for a more customized fit
- One of the few knee supports and braces that features a heat-moldable, carbon composite frame that accommodates edema and/or changes in leg shape during recovery
- The Gel Fit condylar pads on this post operative knee brace provide improved suspension and comfort
- Large, open-window frame design accommodates post-op dressing and edema
- One of the few braces for knee that is constructed of non-corrosive materials, which makes it suitable for water sports
- This Ossur post op knee brace is recommended for low to medium contact/impact
The Ossur Flex Knee Ligament Brace Is Ideal For:
- Long-term use for post-op rehab and functional support (A popular PCL injury brace).
- Excellent knee support for ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL, rotary, and combined instabilities