A Top Selling and Popular Athletic Knee Brace
The Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee brace is the top selling and best knee brace product for basketball players. It is also a great knee brace for running and the overall active person. This athletic knee brace offers relief from pain and stability for all athletes. With amazing new advancements since GenuTrain launched in 1981, the user will find new and improved functions to improve their athletic life styles. Worn by several professional athletes, this knee brace provides seemingly light support while still maintaining a direct firmness throughout the entire knee joint. It works as a patella knee brace by keeping the patella protected while still relieving unwanted strain that builds up in the knee cap area. These are just a few of the qualities that make the GenuTrain knee brace one of the top selling products for Bauerfeind today.
The Features of the Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Brace
- Relaxed, lightweight, breathable knit will not hold heat and is machine washable allowing the user improved movement and the ability to wear numerous times
- The improved compression at the edges of the brace allows for easy removal and provides a lose feeling fit that still keeps the knee stabilized and pain free
- Advancements of the corrective wire within the knit keeps the knee supported and from becoming uncomfortable due to bunching
- This athletic knee brace keeps the patella covered to ensure protection while still keeping pressure away from the knee cap to allow better movement and comfort
- A silicone insert keeps the patella free of any unwanted pressure and alternating compression to the most vulnerable sections of the joint. This allows for better circulation and absorption of swelling and edema
- The new omega pad surrounding the knee cap reduces pain and provides aid to the many functions of the knee
Increased Reception Due to Proprioceptive Awareness in Knee
The Baurfeind GenuTrain knee brace incorporates proprioceptive technology into the knee support it provides the wearer. Proprioception is a complex and improved advancement in the world of athletic braces and supports, allowing athletes better stability and heightened awareness. Proprioception is the sense of body position in which different muscles and joints send positional information to our brains, which, in turn, provides us with the correct sense of body movement. With a knee support advanced enough to offer heightened sensory awareness, the joints are left stabilized and the knee protected from any unwanted injury.
Of course the ability to sense where our limbs are without looking is something that every person does on a daily basis. But imagine an athlete with an injury—a knee injury, for instance—who cannot help but intercept the normal positional information being passed from limb to brain with the fact that pain will result. The GenuTrain knee brace allows this athlete to regain his sense of body movement and awareness while being active and pain free. Knee supports are essential to maintaining a high level awareness while recovering from any knee injury.
Knee Injuries the Bauerfeind GenuTrain Knee Brace is Ideal for
- Knee instability
- Knee joint instability
- Knee arthroscopy recovery
- Knee pain, whether recurring or from recovery
- Knee braces for Arthritis and/or osteoarthritis
- Relieves pressure on the kneecap and reduces pain at the meniscus
- A great knee brace for ACL injuries and recovery
- Osgood-Schlatter disease, a swelling just below the knee
- Works well in situations of post-operative knee inflammation
- Even if there is little to no pain but just instability problems, this knee brace can offer the support needed