A Lumbar Back Brace for Discogenic Disc Disease
Pain in the lumbar back requires proper lumbar back support to alleviate the pain that hinders patients from performing daily tasks that were once simple and pain free. The Corflex Disc Unloader Spinal Orthosis is great for low back pain treatment for acute and chronic low back pain.
Features of the Corflex Disc Unloader Spinal Orthosis for Hot and Cold Therapy
- Helps eliminate intradiscal pressure with the use of compressing back panels anatomically designed and inserted into the brace for the best lumbar back support.
- There is an added gel pack that allows users to utilize hot and cold therapy to the back pain.
- The breathable fabric with rigid A.B.S. inserts provide the needed support to the back lumbar and the added pull-closure allows the brace to be easily adjusted to the body.
- Incorporates a standard 6 inch anterior and 12 inch posterior panels with an available extended 10 inch anterior panel in the Corflex Extended Disc Unloader.
Best Back Brace for Lower Back Pain and Degenerative Disc Disease Therapy
This is also known and related to discogenic pain and happens when the intervertebral discs in your spine gradually deteriorate. This can cause the discs to bulge or have other effects that cause nerve pain and other symptoms that may need treatment. This brace for low back strain works to stabilize and support the pain and helps with back pain treatment.
Other Signs and Symptoms of Low Back Pain Treated by this Back Muscle Strain Support
- Chronic back pain and acute back pain are both comforted and treated quickly and effectively.
- Great for post-surgery use when the back muscles and ligaments are instable and need extra stabilization to heal properly.
- Back strains and back sprains to the lumbar muscles are supported and allowed to heal properly.
- Utilizes proper posture to allow the best support and comfort.