A Knee Brace for Instability and Knee Ligament Injuries
The 13 inch is a shorter knee stay than the Corflex CoolTex 16 inch Posterior Adjustable Knee Sleeve with Range of Motion Hinge and is built to be a better ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) and PCL (posterior cruciate ligament) knee brace for shorter patients. These knee ligaments can be directly injured or suffer knee instability due to injury and must be stabilized and comforted. This hinged knee brace properly controls the mobility of the knee, allowing ACL and PCL injuries to heal and recover.
Hinged Knee Sleeve for Medial Knee Instability and Lateral Knee Instability
The added hinge to this comfortable knee support helps stabilize side-to-side movement and knee extension and flexion. If you have suffered a medial knee injury—a typical rotation injury seen in hockey and football, or a lateral knee injury—may have resulted from a direct blow to the medial side of the knee, then this knee sleeve is for you. The durable design and stability are the best elements for knee instability recovery.
Features of this Corflex Extension Knee Brace
- The range of motion hinges allow complete flexion and extension knee control.
- Offers the comfort of a knee sleeve below the knee and a knee wrap above the knee for the best comfort.
- Four closure knee straps for adjustable fitting and comfort.
- Manufactured from the CoolTex material, an alternative to the neoprene design.
The Best ACL Knee Brace Indicated for Multiple Knee Injuries
- An ACL and PCL knee brace for ligament instability.
- Knee strains and knee sprains.
- Degenerative joint disease—knee osteoarthritis caused from wearing of the knee joint.
- Knee muscle weakness.