Hinged Knee Brace with Patella Stabilizers for Medial and Lateral Knee Instability
The main feature of this hinged knee brace is the ability to properly stabilize the patella after knee injuries. Many knee injuries require kneecap stabilization throughout the recovery process and with the tubular buttress and durable knee hinges, knee ligament injuries are dealt with comfortably and quickly.
Features of the Corflex CoolTex U Shaped Patella Stabilizer Op Pop with Hinge
- There is a sewn-in U-shaped solid tubular support for kneecap stabilization.
- Durable knee hinges for the best knee ligament support.
- Designed with CoolTex material that is a great neoprene knee brace alternative.
- The two knee straps above and below the patella provide the best knee support and patella stabilization.
Patella Stabilizer Knee Brace with Op Pop for Knee Ligament Injuries
The durable U-shaped reinforcement that surrounds the kneecap is perfect for multiple knee cap injuries. This is further supported by an additional opening at the back of the knee that prevents bunching and slipping for the best support brace comfort. This patella stabilization knee wrap also offers extra breathability for the best comfort and mobility even with a knee injury.
Open Patella Knee Brace for Patella Baja Treatment
Patella baja—also known as patella infera—is a kneecap condition in which the patella is in a lower position than normal. This knee condition may occur from an inflammation in the front of the knee joint or behind the patellar tendon. The U-shaped patella support located below the kneecap works to correctly position the patella during the recovery process.
A Kneecap Stabilizer for Multiple Knee Joint Injuries
- Medial knee instability and lateral knee instability.
- Knee muscle and knee ligament weakness from a prior injury or general instability.
- Comforts and stabilizes wear and tear injuries to the knee joint, including degenerative joint disease.
- Osteoarthritis of the knee where the cartilage becomes worn.