Soft Cervical Collar For Neck Pain
This cervical collar assists in reducing head and cervical vertebrae movement to help your neck heal properly after an injury and prevent further injury from occurring. It is designed to be low profile and have a non-rigid collar.
The foam cervical collar belt is contoured to fit one's body. It features a slight contour in the front of the brace so your chin can comfortably be placed in the brace. The 1" medium firm density foam of the adjustable neck brace provides optimal support without being uncomfortable. The soft, cotton stockinette material that covers the foam neck support adds to its comfort-factor.
This foam neck brace can help with a number of conditions, including:
- Head or neck injuries
- Cervical facet syndrome
- Cervical discogenic pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Muscle sprains or strains of cervical region (including whiplash)
- Chronic neck conditions
- Rehab after cervical or neck surgery
The cervical collar is available in 4 different sizes, fitting neck circumferences up to 23.5" and neck height ranging from 2.5" to 4". One will want to choose a comfortable size, depending on a desired neck height and the amount of immobilization needed. If smaller sizes are needed, one can check out the Kids Soft Cervical Collar
The brace is secured with a 4" contact closure, making it easy to apply and adjust to one's comfort level. It also means that one does not need to worry about the adjustable neck collar coming unsecured. If you prefer even greater immobilization, check out BraceAbility's full line of neck braces and neck supports.
Soft Neck Brace for Strain, Disc Disease and After Cervical Surgery
This neck belt for pain is ideal for a number of degenerative conditions as well as injuries to the cervical area. Giving the neck a break is key to allowing healing to take place. In addition, immobilizing the neck following injury is important for preventing further damage.
A neck collar that fits properly is important when it comes to healing and user comfort. The fact that this brace can be adjusted to your own comfort level and is available in four different heights means one should have little trouble ordering a well-fitting foam neck support.
Thus, this cervical neck brace can help with degenerative changes in the neck such as cervical facet syndrome or degenerated disc disease as well as muscle strains or sprains such as the whiplash one might experience in a car accident. It is also comfortable for daily use as well as during the night while sleeping.
Cervical Neck Support
This affordable neck brace is comfortable and effective for treating a number of cervical injuries and conditions. Some of its features that make it so include the following:
- Anatomically contoured design that provides support
- Helps to relieve neck pain and stiffness
- Medium-firm density foam
- Collar covered with soft cotton stockinette covering for maximum comfort
- 4" contact closure makes it easy to apply and adjust as needed
- Immobilizes and supports the neck and head
- Helps to treat head or neck injuries such as: cervical facet syndrome, cervical discogenic pain, degenerative disc disease, rehab after neck surgeries, and muscle sprain or strain of neck
- Comfortable to use day or night
- Discreet beige color
- Available in sizes S-XL, fitting neck circumferences up to 23.5"