Features of the Corflex Humeral Splint for Humeral Fractures
- Designed with polyethylene to provide the best humeral support and humeral stability.
- Durable design of this humeral fracture brace protects the broken humerus bone and prevents further injury.
- Comfortable foam inner lining provides comfort and support to the pain filled area.
- Velcro straps are adjustable for a customized compression.
- Even if there is a distal humeral fracture, the elbow and shoulder are allowed a full range of motion.
A Great Splint for Humerus Fracture and a Distal Humeral Fracture
The humerus is the long bone that runs from the elbow to the shoulder area, and as you can see the Corflex Humeral Splint covers most of the distal humeral portion of the bone. Distal refers to the portion of the bone that is closer to the elbow as this can even be considered an elbow fracture. A fracture to the distal or mid shaft humerus bone is somewhat rare and is often accompanied by other problems to the elbow or forearm.
A Corfex Elbow Fracture Treatment for Mid Shaft Humerus Fracture Symptoms
- Pain and tenderness is the most obvious sign of a fractured humerus.
- Bruising and swelling in the fractured area.
- The arm will become stiff and difficult to move.
- The fractured bone will become misplaced and need the compression of the Humeral Splint to be held in its proper position.
Corflex Humeral Fracture Splint is designed for Multiple Purposes
The durable and breathable material correctly compresses the upper arm fracture and allows it to heal properly. It is important to have a doctor diagnose the injury to make sure that it can be treated with the Corflex Humeral Splint.
- Also indicated for hairline humerus fractures
- Ideal for post-incision to the nerves and muscles of the upper arm.