A Shoulder Abduction Pillow for Recovery from Shoulder Surgery
Whether you have or will need shoulder surgery, a physician usually recommends some form of shoulder pillow sling for shoulder immobilization. The Corflex Ultra ER Shoulder Abduction Pillow with Sling is designed to be applied and removed easily while still maintaining shoulder protection and stress reduction to the shoulder joint.
Features of the Corflex Ultra ER Shoulder Abduction Pillow with Sling
- The removable shoulder wedge provides 30 degrees of ideal external rotation.
- The added v-lock shoulder straps prevent unwanted rolling and shifting of the shoulder joint.
- The neck strap is padded for patient comfort.
- This brace for shoulder dislocation treatment is hand washable.
- An added exercise hand ball promotes circulation.
- A sturdy brace for shoulder dislocation.
A Shoulder Sling for Recurrent Shoulder Dislocation and Shoulder Dislocation Recovery
Shoulder dislocation recurrence is the repeated separation of the ball of the shoulder from the shoulder socket. Repeated shoulder dislocation causes shoulder instability and it may be difficult to promote shoulder dislocation reduction in more active patients. In younger patients bankart repair to the shoulder may be performed to prevent further shoulder dislocations in the future. Whether a surgery takes place, or the shoulder is put back into position non-surgically, this shoulder surgery sling immobilizes and protects the shoulder from further harm while promoting proper recovery.
A Corflex Shoulder Dislocation Sling for Shoulder Dislocation Symptoms
- The shoulder will visibly be out of place and somewhat deformed looking.
- Swelling may occur, even if it is treated right away.
- Bruising and tenderness may occur.
- There will be severe pain as the shoulder joint will lose its ability to move and rotate.