Simple Knee Sleeve for Big Legs
This big knee sleeve for large people is made of neoprene, which applies warmth and compression to reduce pain and inflammation. The knee sleeve for obese or overweight people also provides support to the knee whether it has been damaged via injury or if one simply wants some additional support and/or protection against injury. See more knee compression sleeves.
This knee sleeve for obesity pain can also help with the following knee problems:
- Collateral ligament sprain (grade I)
- Patellar tendonitis
- Quadriceps tendonitis
- Patellofemoral tracking dysfunction
- Plica syndrome
The material of this bariatric knee sleeve is also comfortable against the skin. Plus the flexible material and lightweight fit makes it easy for one to move about and engage in light physical activity while wearing this comfortable knee support for obesity. Check out our full line of plus-size supports.
The tubular buttress is easy to apply—simply pull it up the leg and position the patella opening over the kneecap. The buttress can also be trimmed so one can get a perfect fit.
Another bonus—the simple design of this knee sleeve for large thighs translates to an inexpensive price.
Big Knee Sleeve for Large People
There is no shortage of activities that can cause knee pain, but the initial steps of treatment are often quite similar. After protecting the knee against further injury, the next steps are typically following the steps of RICE, or rest, ice, compress and elevate.
Wearing an XL compression knee sleeve can help from the standpoint that it protects against further damage and compresses the area around the knee. Down the road, the warmth the neoprene knee brace applies can help with any joint stiffness.
The extra large sizes in which this sleeve is available is also important as being overweight or obese is associated with knee joint pain. Extra body fat can cause the cartilage of the knee to wear down more quickly and it increases a hormone that may be linked to the development of osteoarthritis. Too much body fat can also increase inflammation in one’s body, which can be painful and damaging to the joint. Another problem—physical inactivity can lead to weak muscles, which can make one more prone to injury.
While the ultimate solution is weight loss, wearing a big knee sleeve for overweight patients can help one enjoy a more active, pain-free lifestyle in addition to protecting the knee against injury.
Key Features of This Bariatric Knee Sleeve
There are a number of reasons this affordable XXXL knee compression sleeve is a good choice for one’s support, compression and pain-relief needs. Following is a breakdown of its features:
- 1/8” thick neoprene for a comfortable, lightweight XXL knee sleeve
- Provides compression and warmth to relieve swelling and pain
- Knee sleeve with open patella design for improved movement
- The plus-size neoprene knee brace will not pressure a sore or swollen kneecap
- Enclosed tubular buttress that can be trimmed
- The knee sleeve with open patella in sizes up to XXXL has a simple pull-on design
- Indications: Grade I collateral ligaments sprain, patellar tendonitis, quadriceps tendonitis, plica syndrome, chondromalacia, patellar subluxation and patellofemoral tracking dysfunction
- Color: Black
- Cheap price for a high-quality knee brace
- This knee brace for big people comes in numerous sizes (based on circumference of the leg 6 inches above the mid-patella). Check out smaller sizes of this knee sleeve here.
- Large: 20 1/2”-23”
- X-Large: 23”-25 1/2”
- 2X-Large: 25 1/2”-28”
- 3X-Large: 28”-30 1/2”
|Size||Circumference 6" Above Kneecap||L||20.5” - 23”|
|XL||23” - 25.5”|
|2XL||25.5” - 28”|
|3XL||28” - 31”|
|Measure the circumference around your leg, 6 inches above your kneecap, in inches|