Plus-size Abdominal Binder up to 4XL
There are a number of situations where a stomach binder brace is a useful tool. Some examples include following liposuction or tummy tuck surgery, after pregnancy, especially if one has delivered via a Cesarean section, or preceding hernia surgery (see more hernia supports). Those looking for support during pregnancy should check out BraceAbility’s maternity braces.
A plus-size tummy wrap can also help those in need of extra back and abdominal support due to obesity or weak abdominal muscles. BraceAbility offers a number of plus-size supports. In some cases an abdominal muscle support can also help with cramping or bladder problems.
Regardless of what the plus-size ab binder is used for, one can be assured it will provide comfortable support and compression. The extra-large abdominal binder is constructed of premium panel elastic with an easy-to-use contact closure. This also makes it easy to adjust the fit of the surgical abdominal binder. Faggoted stitching between the panels prevents the abdominal wrap for large people from rolling or bunching up.
The discreet white color and low-profile fit of the tummy wrap for large people means it easily fits beneath one’s clothes.
Bariatric Abdominal Binder for Weight Loss and Post-surgical Care
A binder brace for the stomach applies compression to the low-back as well as the upper and lower abdomen. These actions have a number of benefits that are helpful when it comes to post-surgical care, back pain, etc.
For one, this promotes better posture, which in and of itself can help ease pain. It also diminishes the amount of stress on one’s lower back.
Also, the compression an extra-large ab binder provides can reduce swelling and boost blood circulation. This, in turn, encourages healing. And the quicker one heals, the sooner he or she will be able to return to a mobile lifestyle, further advancing the recovery process.
Extra Large Stomach Brace Features
Users will not be disappointed with this product. Its features include the following:
- Provides support and compression to the abdomen and low-back
- Reduces swelling
- Promotes blood and oxygen flow in the interest of healing
- Can help with muscle strain, weak abdominal muscles, hernias, following surgery (e.g., liposuction, Cesarean birth, tummy tuck, etc.), obesity-related discomfort, back pain, bladder problems, and more
- Fits those with larger waist and chest circumferences
- Discreet white color
- Low-profile fit
- Contact closure for easy application and adjustment
- Made of premium panel elastic
- Faggoted stitching between panels prevents it from rolling up
- Unisex design means this abdominal binder can be worn by men or women
- Available in XL, 2XL, 3XL and 4XL sizes fitting hip circumferences as large as 96"
- Application Instructions: Unroll the binder and lay it out to identify the top vs. bottom. The slightly wider end is the bottom, this will sit on your hips. Position the binder behind your body making sure the Velcro strip is facing inward. Wrap around your body and secure to your desired compression and comfort level. For some, it may be easier to lay down on top of the flat binder and then wrap it around yourself.
- Washing Instructions: Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Do not use bleach. Binder should be air-dried. Do not use high temperatures to wash or dry.
|XL||Up to 45"|
|2XL||46" - 62"|
|3XL||55" - 72"|
|4XL||72" - 96"|
|Measurement taken from hip circumference.|