Features of this Cervical Neck Collar for after Discectomy Surgery
- A front and back piece that overlap to support and comfort the neck and spine.
- The large trachea opening at the front of the neck support provides easy access from patients.
- Rigid plastic design protects and stabilizes the neck.
- The interior cervical collar is made up of forgiving hypoallergenic foam that comforts long-term use and helps support the neck.
Best Cervical Collar Application for Anterior Spinal Fusion Surgery
This version of the Corflex Philadelphia Cervical Collar has a 3 1/4" trachea opening. Knowing how to apply this hard cervical collar to the neck properly is important, especially following surgery.
- This cervical collar comes with front and a back piece, the back is applied first with the arrow pointing upward.
- Next apply the front section with the chin resting in the space provided. This will overlap the back section for the best stabilization.
- Make sure that the neck brace is secured and tightened with the proper adjustments for the best patient comfort and stabilization.
Cervical Collar for Neck Pain and after Spinal Surgery
Spinal surgery is a serious matter and can hinder a patient incapable of performing their normal daily activities after it is performed. This neck collar is designed to increase the recovery and mobility of patients with spine surgery. Mobility is increased by keeping the neck and spine stabilized properly so patients are able to move without causing further spine complications.
Corflex Adjustable Cervical Collar for Spinal Surgery Symptoms
- Discectomy—a spine surgery to remove a herniated disc that is causing problems by putting pressure on the spine.
- Spinal fusion—a surgical procedure combining two or more vertebrae for deformity, instability, or possible fractures.